Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

hehe..it's ok one lah..

terry is my fren...lol...

post here is to let everyone enjoy mah....it's my joy to take pics and share....so hope that it's the joy of reefers here to see the pics and share my joy lor....

so many hidden tigers in the forum and out of the forum....i am just an ikan bilis in the reefing scene, nothing to be hao lian about :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

terry:

maybe your fishes more big-shot..

must make appointment with them before photoshoot...lol

u must go find out who is the secretary of your tank first...and then arrange schedule for photoshoot..hehe :P

generally i think it's a matter of letting your fishes get used to people walking around and standing in front of the tank often...once they see no big deal with that....then they wun be so shy....

but of coz armed with a camera is a different thing....our fishes can definitely tell the difference when we are holding cameras or holding their food.. :lol:

yah....my fishes swarm the tank when I hold a container that contains their food. but with my D30 or G3....wah liews. all hiding. maybe I should make full use of my remaining Reala 100 film and take it with my small Contax. haha they'll probably mistake it as something else. until the flash starts firing. :P

hehe...

somehow fishes aren't as stupid as we think hor....

when others stand in front of the tank...i notice the fishes behave more frantic than the normal days when i am standing in front of the tank...

but i am sure whenever they see me...one word comes to their minds...

FOOD :lol:

and when weileong wips out his d70....oh oh.....hiding time :lol:

my mom has the same habit :lol: ....my pet mice...my hamsters.....my dog...me :paiseh: ..... :lol::lol::lol:

as long as you yourself dun get dropsy can liaoz