Wts 5" sailfin tang + dottyback

• SRC Member

5" sailfin tang with me one year plus 0 parasite but some surface skin peel out at the forehead but overall very healthy fish eating whole day 

Sailfin tang goin with the diadem dottyback both at $18  cash and carry 

Thanks 

VideoCapture_20210510-144143.jpg

20210521_102010.jpg

• SRC Member

Only collect today at depot road before 4pm buyer need pay full amount for confirmation both fish are 100% parasite free 

Please pm mobile number to confirmed thanks 

• SRC Member

Left the 5" sailfin tang fish with me 1.5 year 0 parasite place in sumptank now super healthy eat anything u give 

Self collect at only $9 those who want cheaper than this please go LFS to buy good luck hehehe ....

Must pay full amount before collecting 

Collect at depot road 

• SRC Member
52 minutes ago, bane said:

I’ve been messaging you and even provided my mobile number - not sure why you’re not responding .

mobile 8339 6607

U are truly liar not willing to deal with this kind of time waster....

• SRC Member
19 minutes ago, Rseady said:

U are truly liar not willing to deal with this kind of time waster....

Selling two fish only at $15 somemore want cheaper and want reply super immediately fast  .... I did pmed u this morning wait more than two hour but still no reply all really trouble maker and liar ....

• SRC Member
34 minutes ago, Rseady said:

I pm u this morning but u didn't respond at at u should ask yourself dude ...

Seeling two fish one 5" sailfin tang + diadem dottyback only at $15 somemore asking cheaper and want ppl to reply u super immediately i did pmed u this morning but waited for two hours but still not reply at all u are really true liar and trouble maker ....

• SRC Member
3 hours ago, bane said:

I’ve been messaging you and even provided my mobile number - not sure why you’re not responding .

mobile 8339 6607

Beware of this true liar and time waster this dude wanted to buy something from one of my friend quite sometime ago but after all the confirmation was made last minute no reply at all and totally disappeared....

Yes u did messaged me earlier day but I surely replied u today morning but waited for two hours no response at all now u posted here said I didn't responding u ?? I think u are the real lair and time waster....

• SRC Member

I have joined the sreef only 2 years but this dude ** bane ** joined sreef already 16 years you can do a comparison of my community reputation and this dude ....

Screenshot_20210528-172037_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210528-172218_Samsung Internet.jpg

Okay I may be wrong but my experience with forums is - I provide my mobile number via PM and then the conversation moves to WhatsApp.

I neglected to check my forum inbox before posting that message - and I apologise
It wasn’t inflammatory or anything , sorry to get you worked up.

BUT - I did not ask for the price to be cheaper (my PM said “$15 deal” - I could provide a screenshot but I won’t) , how could I negotiate when we obviously failed to communicate properly ? Also I don’t think the “story” about me going back on a deal is true, this part is not cool dude. 

• SRC Member

Alright it doesn't matter who's wrong or right....God said forgive me forgive you ....anyway I accepted your apologised life goes on ....

Wishing everyone healthy and joyful hahahahahaha....

• SRC Member

Sorry I should be mistaken the one who asked for cheaper than $15 was some body else but not to mention who just to prove it ....

No hard feelings man .... sometimes just need to say it out only nothing serious hahahahahaha  ....

Screenshot_20210528-184722_Samsung capture.jpg