DeepBlue's Mixed Reef

DeepBlue

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

bro all the best for ur future downgrade but i jyst wanted to ask u one thing... why? :blink: i mean ur reef is already 2yrs old and very matured... sps are growing, fishes are healthy.... y nt just relax and enjoy? ;) or go full sps :peace:

$$$$$$$$ with the electrical bill.....I am not a rich guy...recurring $$$ on electrical bill is no fun... ;) And I want the tank out of my bedroom ;)

• SRC Member
$$$$$$$$ with the electrical bill.....I am not a rich guy...recurring $$$ on electrical bill is no fun... ;) And I want the tank out of my bedroom ;)

understand bro.... less heat less noise less electricity bill.... anyway gd things come in small sizes but b4 u tear it down i really want to view it.... my bro and i have been following ur thread since the major rescape b4 gg into sps ;)

no prob...can come by anytime...the only prob is I like to run around on weekend...and I work from 7 - 6plus everyday.... :unsure::(:cry2: long hours

• SRC Member
no prob...can come by anytime...the only prob is I like to run around on weekend...and I work from 7 - 6plus everyday.... :unsure::(:cry2: long hours

maybe thursday i can drop by 6 plus.... weekends i still get force to follow my parents running ard for errands.... bro every workday till six? :blink:

salute u man :bow:

Hmmm...why not consider getting a job with shorter hours and going into marine setups as a sideline? Think if you do setups for customers they will be amazed at how you can transform their tank into a work of art! :D And best...you'll never feel as though you are working~ ;)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• 4 weeks later...

took some shots in the evening....so updating some pics here tonight.

First to show, my LPS :lol:

My suncoral...not doing great as I dun bother feeding it....got to catch his own food <_<

post-34-1091543238.jpg