FRAGGING OFF from saleable corals...

flubberina13

• SRC Member
me?? shit how'd u find out!!damn..i can only afford to get a very small frag for FREE..cause my 7ft tank is so heavy i can't put in a whole colony..might crack my balcony.

comeon I'm definitely not the one..coz i wun just frag 1 tiny branch, a few would make the trip more worthwhile...anyway my tank is not a SPS tank!

I'm not upset..i'm just excited to meet a prospective millionaire! comeon think of the money this guy has saved due to this thriftiness!! don't forget he'll make my skimmer proud!

:lol::lol::lol:

Bravo!!! Bravo!!!...he who dares to claim where no one else dares... :bow::bow:

We know you, alvy...though not personally :P ...you are definitely above that... B)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I don't have anything to say.

I've FACTS to bring out only!

Oh dear where is bro Salifin??? ask him for help lei..... quick quick the modem needs to get to work liao.

lets see how brave you become when Storm arrives..... :lol:

I never bring your name into anything but since you choose to then you get what you deserve..... :P

• SRC Member
Wow salifin deserted you liao or "he" dare not logon anymore?

Anyway we're drifting too far from this topic.

So you trying to tell me fragging from those colony on sales is acceptable for you?

Just reply YES or NO will do.

If not just keep quiet :P

did I say that fragging is allowed in LFS? :blink:

I don't condoned that period!! :blink:

I told them to stay out of my battles don't want them to get involved anymore...innocent bystanders

Seriously when I refer to you ....you can and will have the right to slam dunk me at anytime but when I don't please refrain...... :peace: this is to avoid any misunderstanding...... :D

Seriously when I refer to you ....you can and will have the right to slam dunk me at anytime but when I don't please refrain...... :peace: this is to avoid any misunderstanding...... :D

Seriously if things were like this all along then there won't be too much incident liao until you have to ask the MOD for help!

• SRC Member
lets see how brave you become when Storm arrives.....

Eh...AP, so wat if Storm arrives. Sky will drop? :blink:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

well...you also want har? :blink:

No lah....juz curious abt tat statement of urs. Sound like a threat and the place i work definitely dun like them. So u bringin in terrorist huh. :blink:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

No lah....juz curious abt tat statement of urs. Sound like a threat and the place i work definitely dun like them. So u bringin in terrorist huh. :blink:

dear jd_n ,

As you know this is a male dominated thread....so a guy would be able to relate to another guy am I right?

Why is it a concern for you unless your name was mentioned? :blink: so you are threatening me with the place you work for? :blink:

From talking about the fragging issue...now it's being turned on me....never mentioned anyone of you guys names and this has turned into some conspiracy against me now..... :(

• SRC Member

Overall, i m juz curious abt the outcome of tat statement u qoute and all i m askin is juz a answer to tat? ;)

And since u mentioned its a male dominiated thread then wat r u doing here? :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member

like I said did I hear your name being mentioned?..... :lol:

then ask boss if no women are allowed..... :lol:

My name r not being mentioned but as i said, i m juz curious abt wat u qouted to a fren of mine. Juz wanna knw wats gonna happen to him when storm arrives. ;)

I did not claim its a male dominiated thread in the first place. U r the one tat claim so. So i merely askin y r u doin here since u claim its a male dominated thread. :P

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member

yeah imagine my brains keep on perstering me to find them in the middle of the night :o cannot lah sis :lol::lol::lol:

back to the topic.... hmmm hu else was there that faithful morning..... it was the one of the four tank nearest to the door or isstit the second one..... i came in at 730 and i notice the frags there alreadi.... so whom came in earlier then that if sis flub said some1 intentionally broke those frags.

let me guess..... the person should be buying or brosing through the sps

i know how we can resolve this... a no hands in the tank rule i doubt this "claimed" incident will ever happened again after tt cause there is no1 else to accuse besids the shopowner :rolleyes:

Hi all,

Perhaps i should feel guilty as i took about 6-8 frags of mainly millipora. I even had time to choose the colors i like ( pink, yellow, green..etc.) and arranged them in a blue name card holder and place them neatly at a corner of the second tank so that when the shutters were raised at 7.30am, my fellow reefers would see it. I even fragged some purple rimmed cap that i did not pick up as i changed my mind. I guess i was too greedy i broke more than i need/want. Wasted! There were about 6 left over and i wonder who was the lucky chap that benifitted from my efforts. I am just so glad i was so fast that hardly anyone noticed when i frag although at least 20 reefers shuffled to get their hands first on their choice.

:D:D:D

The above is absolute rubbish! What is true is that the frags were there before anyone can say 'frag' when the shutters were raised and reefers practically flooded the shop. Second.. which idiot will use a blue card holder to consolidate his 'steal'? A more sensible one will be to leave it at the sand bed and ask for them for free. Looks more natural isn't it?

Thirdly, the frags were left sitting in the tank for at least a full fifteen minutes after shop opened but like many others who were captivated by the colorful specimen of SPS, i saw no one pay attention to the frags.

Fourthly, there were about 6 frags left in the card holder after i have made my choice of 8 frags. All these done after i have seeked the shop owner's blessings.

All said..

:):):)

P.S: Reason why i am speaking is becos i received a PM that goes "what is going on?". Am i accused? Was i mentioned in a secret correspondence? I don't know.

Really.. i am perturbed by such incidences.

(Ah... why are you still in the first place since you name was not mentioned at all! )

you want to start....he..he

You got read the 1st post and see if got my name or not!

your name was not mentioned so you should not be here in the first place :P

See who trying to start?

Aiya everytime you try to start something end up you butahan one.

• SRC Member

My name r not being mentioned but as i said, i m juz curious abt wat u qouted to a fren of mine. Juz wanna knw wats gonna happen to him when storm arrives. ;)

I did not claim its a male dominiated thread in the first place. U r the one tat claim so. So i merely askin y r u doin here since u claim its a male dominated thread. :P

oh fren is it...... :D ah.....I see the point.... :bow::bow: sorry hor if offended your FREN......

Maybe only boss can answer that question about why I am still doing here....he has the right to terminate me from ever sharing or discussing right..... ;)

• SRC Member

Lastly AP, if someone were to qoute u wat u have qouted to WL. I would also have qouted wat i have posted. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member

You got read the 1st post and see if got my name or not!

your name was not mentioned so you should not be here in the first place :P

See who trying to start?

Aiya everytime you try to start something end up you butahan one.

aiyah....can go on and on but in the end boss will step in for what.....I told you I thrive on this.....so no point....not buay tahan lah....

• SRC Member
Maybe only boss can answer that question about why I am still doing here....he has the right to terminate me from ever sharing or discussing right.....

I think AT will also have prob answerin to ur ques. Coz ur ques and answers sound like.>Oops...tis is the Gents! Wat m i doing here or is tis a Gent ###### Ladies but i suppose its a Gents lah. Wat m i doing here, mayb i can go ask the auntie who is collectin money outside. :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg