Need Advice: Primary School Textbooks Used

jas_soh

• SRC Member

Hi Reefers / Potential reefers

Just would like to do a mini market reserach on the primary school textbooks...

Can I know which are the textbooks that your primary school kids are currently using in school? EDP-Pan Pacific or Pet Course? Or others? And please let me know if you have any extra Pri 2 & Pri 5 English textbooks and workbooks that you may want to give away ;)

Thanks!

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

I find PETs too thematic.... not too great in building vocab as well

actually...now if your kids to do well in their grammars... should get those enrichment ex on grammar items.

• SRC Member
I find PETs too thematic.... not too great in building vocab as well

actually...now if your kids to do well in their grammars... should get those enrichment ex on grammar items.

but i tot PETS still remain as a popular choice among schools, isn't it? :huh:

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member

Yup...some schools are using Let's Celebrate English... :)

The new syllabus has been in place for quite some time already. :rolleyes:

Pets is EXTINCT!!! :evil::evil::evil:

I do have some Pets if you wan...Sick of them because of a particular writer in it whom I know... :angry:

• SRC Member
Yup...some schools are using Let's Celebrate English... :)

The new syllabus has been in place for quite some time already. :rolleyes:

Pets is EXTINCT!!! :evil::evil::evil:

I do have some Pets if you wan...Sick of them because of a particular writer in it whom I know... :angry:

hi flubber..hahahaha.. u are so agitated with PETS ..keke..dun like that la... i went missing from primary school scene for some time already and so need to check with you guys ma... :lol: cool it k?? *blow blow blow*

will need some existing course materials for my studies now. maybe can arrange for collection after i confirm with my tutors they want Pri 2 or Pri 5 textbooks exactly... :angel: from now till then, drink more water..kekeke...

• SRC Member

:lol::lol::lol: jas, dun worry..I'm cool... B)

Just can't stand that certain Miss M who was perpetually on a quest for a doctorate but yet can't seem to succeed and always starts putting the blame on her students by saying that her efforts on us caused her not to get it earlier.. <_<

Likes to play politics. I was so indignant by her deeds that I went to give her my piece... :P

I still remembered her yelling in the canteen that I was the only student who would dare confront her after her so many years of experience... :lol::lol::paiseh:

Anyway, I checked...I only have P3 and 4 at the moment and if you wan others, let me know and see what I can do about... :)