Where to purchase LR??

• SRC Member

Hi all reefer!! Can give me names of shops and address that sells cheap and good life rocks that are close to sengkang?? I m a student only, so budget is not much and i dun drive... that's why i cannot go to marine farms to buy.. :(:(

So far, I only know the shop at serangoon (rain***) that sells LR.. but only small pieces and few flat ones. :(

I am oso interested to buy LR from matured tanks if u guys are willing to sell me.

Your suggestions and help are greatly appreciated!! thks :bow:

• SRC Member

sengkang? y not go pasir ris fish farms?

I m a student only, so budget is not much and i dun drive... that's why i cannot go to marine farms to buy.. 

there is a str8 bus there to pasir ris...just pray hard u dun get chased by dogs when u walk in :lol::lol:<_< like me when im gg there myself, i take a bus or share a cab with friends ;) or get some1 to tompang u there :P .... y not buy bit by bit and pasir ris LR has the best variety IMO. a few farms to choose from and price wise..... ur pocket wont kena burnt too much :D ... depending on ur luck... u can get super encrusted coralline algae rocks or rocks that looks like it was picked up in the gardern :upsidedown:

gd luck :peace: