WTS: COMPLETE 2FT TANK

dextorian

1 2 ft tank with overflow at the black for sale.

Comes with 3 inches of fine sand, rocks of about 30 - 50kg(rough estimate), 3 fishes, 1 boxer shrimp, 1 purple crab, one mini lobster and 1 peppermint shrimp.

Complete with pump, skimmer, lights, stainless steel stand, several bottles of addictives etc.

Cash and Carry, asking only S$500.00 ono.

Give me a call and negotiate. You will have to arrange your own transport if you are buying this tank. Complete tank and good for beginner. I am giving up this hobby. So just call me and offer me a price.

Dexter

Sorry, no pics at the moment. Will try to get a digital camera and ask the tank to pose if neccessary. Thanks.

By the way, I am not selling any individual items only. I will sell the tank as a package. I am selling it cheap. Name me a price if interested, and like I said to many enquiries that had come, and we will move on. Let me know by next Saturday, otherwise, I will give it to my workers.

Thanks.

1 2 ft tank with overflow at the black for sale.

Comes with 3 inches of fine sand, rocks of about 30 - 50kg(rough estimate), 3 fishes, 1 boxer shrimp, 1 purple crab, one mini lobster and 1 peppermint shrimp.

Complete with pump, skimmer, lights, stainless steel stand, several bottles of addictives etc.

Cash and Carry, asking only S$500.00 ono.

Give me a call and negotiate. You will have to arrange your own transport if you are buying this tank. Complete tank and good for beginner. I am giving up this hobby. So just call me and offer me a price.

Dexter

Bro, can provide info on wat skimmer/lights etc etc?

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Hi there,

Skimmer is a weipro 2011. Pump is a ehiem internal pump, with two other overhead in the tank.

Light is those normal flourescent light, one blue and one 6500k tube.

Best offer received so far for the tank is 360.00. Please let me know soon if you are interested. Thanks for looking.

hi there,

tank actually sold but buyer back out at the last minute due to payment problems.

Hence, the tank is for sale again!!

Note: the tank dimension is 2ft L x 1-3/4ft W x 2ft D.

it has an overflow at the bank of the tank. This overflow serves as a filtration also. No sump for this tank.

There is a stainless steel stand for this tank.

I am selling this tank with the sand, live rocks and live stocks as mentioned in my prevoius post. On top of that, i am giving away all my addictives (spectra vita, black powder, f.o.r.m., reef iodide, reef calcium, nutrafin cycle, and 2 pkts of salt.) there are some other stuffs which i do not have the name. Note that all my addictives are at least half bottle full.

now for the price. Min S$300.00. I think you are like paying for those addictives and getting the tank free or vice versa, whatever you made out of it.

Cash payment only and you will have to transport the fish tank yourself.

Please let me know your interest soon. Thank you for viewing.