WTS DECORATOR CRAB

hi_bev

• 1 month later...

Imo depends on what you have in your tank, they do tend to touch smaller polyps or soft corals like in my case my golden cloves, itll snip off almost the whole frag plug and put them on itself.

surprisingly the corals usually still flourish though, so up to you whether u like your corals in one place or being constantly moved around.

more often than not it’ll just use macroalgae to decor itself tho. I dont have many sponges in my tank yet but they do snip pieces off those too.

he WILL eat shellfish as well though from what I observed, im not sure about snails but if you have clams (idk bout the maxima/crocea) like mussels or oysters then he’ll most likely eat em. They dont rly bother fish and shrimp as well from what i know.

Ive since sold him off alr but yeah overall I’d say its better for it to go into a tank with corals you’re fine with being moved around, as well as ample bristleworms such that it doesnt starve, theyre nocturnal as well which fits the time when bristleworms are the most active so ye.