Want to sell your Koran Angel?

SULPHER-X

wow, i would love to see some of the monster angels that you have in your tank, any possibility of posting a pictures? :D

I am now increasing my angel collection slowly. I have 2 at this moment - one at 10" (half-moon) and the other at 12" (blue ring). My next fish would be Koran (hopefully) or Six Bar. I can only keep 4-5 monsters in my 5 feet tank and these angels (not very ex) are for my under study on their behaviour and how well they cope in enclosed tank. Once I get familiar then will go for more ex ones which will only happens a year later.

Will try to get some shots as I need to borrow a digi.

• SRC Member

what do u feed them with?? i used to have a koran (my parents got it for me and i have corals inside.. sigh... ).. and it eats lettuce.. but not tetra bits.. ;)

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

I feed them all sort of dried food ranging from Kent Pletinum, Tetra Bits and JBH food pallet. It love it espically Tetra bits :P strange, you don't get that in the sea. However, it does not take lettuce, maybe have been feeding too much of these meaty food that it don't like the vege food.

My Halfmoon takes all kind of rubbish - even chopped white venus (clams).

My Blue Ring a bit fussy - Eats only mysis/dried pellets/prawns.

I hand fed both fishes where they come right to my hands - they are easily

trained.

I do however put this so call medicine (I think it's call Vital Chem something where solution is pink in colour - cost about $15 for a small bottle and you can find in most LFS) twice a week to prevent this hille disease thing. I also

do a lot of h20 changes.