New Tank

absolut_vodka

thanks. still got lots to learn from all u kor-kors here... hehe...

No worries, we are all learning too. :D

Me, I am still struggling with AT, dun dare to try Sunburst.

Btw, my AT is eating pellets, henry's food and cyclopeeze. But still in is very small quantity, not aggrressively pursuing food like what an AT should be doing. ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately, the sunburst didn't survive either... :cry2:

If you really wanna try sunburst... get those feeding already one or buy frozen wild caught zooplankton..... All my ex sunburst start feeding on zooplakton first den i sloely change their diet to mysis and brine ;)

• SRC Member

If you really wanna try sunburst... get those feeding already one or buy frozen wild caught zooplankton..... All my ex sunburst start feeding on zooplakton first den i sloely change their diet to mysis and brine ;)

just to re-confirm.. sunburst are quite shy fishes?? :erm:

• SRC Member

i read about that but didn't know where to buy the frozen wildcaught zooplankton from... so up the lorry oredi lor... :|

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
i love your AT man!! how is it going??

Yes, he's a beauty!! So far so good... Henry kept it for me for about 2 weeks before I took him home with me. Unlike the previous one that I attempted to keep, this one is happily swimming around the tank and not hiding in the rocks so I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that he'll survive!

• SRC Member
very nice AT u got there... :)

Thanks! I think he's doing ok in the tank... a bit shy though (will usually hide behind the rocks when I go into the room) and I make sure he gets his share of food since I have a bunch of really greedy fishes.

• SRC Member

Thanks! I think he's doing ok in the tank... a bit shy though (will usually hide behind the rocks when I go into the room) and I make sure he gets his share of food since I have a bunch of really greedy fishes.

great! me have no guts for AT.. :) my tank is too small for them anyway..

time to pump them up pui pui! :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
hey bro how long has the achilles tang been with u?

i collected him last thurs so he's a week old in my tank... but i own him for 2 weeks+ coz i paid for him and Henry monitored his behaviour and eating habits before i collected him... and i'm still monitoring him now.

• 8 months later...