A little update of my humble humble tank

Dispar_Anthias

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Hehe... Got a new digi cam 2 days ago.. Its sony cyber shot DSC-W1.. 5.1mega pixels, 2.5inch LCD Screen, 3X zoom, manual exposure and MPEG Movie... I would say very cheap(USP$649 but i got it at sony main supplier at Toa payoh so $575) for a cam like this.... For more info http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/read_opini...1&opinion=21792

As my tank do not have much things right now, I decide to try some pic on my fishes.... My uncle canon ixus 400 do not have mual exposure mode thus unable to set to lower shutter speed but now with this camera, iam able to do all of the mentioned above to take tricky shot of my fish moving....

hey bro...got the same digicam a few days ago..but got it at $564 :eyebrow::eyebrow:

• 1 month later...

wahahaah....i got a 256 MG pro for free!!!....u got cheated man... :lol:

haha din get cheated lah.. yeah i got a 256MB pro memory stick...

Update on my tank....

I got a small school of sunset anthias(5 of them to be exact)... some pic on 1 of them ;););)

post-34-1103457602.jpg

are you running athnic lights? I realised when I brought my zoos back that the colours are a lot duller than when I saw them at the shop...

I'm running 250W 20k and 2x10k 24W T5s...

yeah but the actinic is does not do much especially under my 400watt radium..... Anyway this is the colour i saw in the shop(they kept it under 10kk Pl light) so thats why i got it