sea monkey setup kit

moxa

• SRC Member

Hi fellow reefer,

just to share with you reefer. Happen to pop into Toy R Us" store today and happen to saw a display selling " Sea MonKey" set up kit

watch the video clip and summary as follow

1. using spring water as setup

2. pour in first package and wait for 24 hrs

3. pour in 2nd package and "sea monkey" will start to devlope

4. start feeding the growing sea monkey the food once a week came in the package and it can last for 2yrs

my thought is that without adding any air pump how could it survive long period?

cheers

Moxa

• SRC Member

Ive bought it before. Managed to keep it for a few months, then the water started to get dirty and Im suppose to order some 'special' detrirus pump from America to clean the water. Thinking back, its not worth it. Basically, they are just brine shrimps but I was fascinated by the caricatures drawn on the packaging. This was a few years back. Bought two sets, one was 'circus' and the other was 'glow in the dark'. Hahaha :lol:

• SRC Member

They are quite fun!

When you get bored of them, they become fish food. ;)

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

You can keep all the plastic nonsense and if you want to have Sea Monkeys again just buy some brine shrimp eggs.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

wahahhaha I remember me feeding my sea monkeys ages ago... the cylinder has small bullging parts acting as magnifying glass to help u see ur sea monkey friends better! haha quite amusing... but not worth the price tough...

Live and Let Live