Japan LFS/Aquarium

roidan

Well,

i read through the threads about japan in SRC and seems that the general consensus is that there is nothing worth exploring there with regards to lfs...

nonetheless marinebetta went to this place....

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...topic=19364&hl=

Any other place that i should take note?

Will be heading for Japan for a tour so not say alot of free time to explore, only certain evenings where they dump us to shop and eat on our own...hmmm...

Anyway here is the rough itinery:

Fukuoka

Nagasaki

Kumamoto

Kagoshima

Ibuzuki

Osaka

Kyoto

Nagoya

Tokyo

dun think iwaki pumps are cheap in Japan itself hor :lol:

pm'ed u. regarding the price of iwaki pumps in tokyo, will post here again for the feasibility of getting from japan when i am done lfs hunting this weekend in Tokyo suburbs.

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

gam sia for the PM :bow:

anyway i seriously doubt i will have time to break away from the 3 girls and do my own exploring...most probably be their shopping bags man :cry2:

nonetheless good to have the info....just in case :lol:

3 girls! :blink: no worries. juz repay me by introducing me to the 3 girls (if they r chio bu) while u r in japan. sshhh....... dun tell my fiancee........ :ph34r::fear:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
Well,

i read through the threads about japan in SRC and seems that the general consensus is that there is nothing worth exploring there with regards to lfs...

nonetheless marinebetta went to this place....

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...topic=19364&hl=

Any other place that i should take note?

Will be heading for Japan for a tour so not say alot of free time to explore, only certain evenings where they dump us to shop and eat on our own...hmmm...

Anyway here is the rough itinery:

Fukuoka

Nagasaki

Kumamoto

Kagoshima

Ibuzuki

Osaka

Kyoto

Nagoya

Tokyo

dun think iwaki pumps are cheap in Japan itself hor  :lol:

I went to Osaka last year.... there is a public aquarium .. they have a whale shark in there ... don't miss that !!! tell your tour guild outfront if you want to go there ..i think there is 3 aquarium in Japan .. having a whale shark there. Not sure what other location. Entrance fee not cheap though i think about 2500 yen..

http://www.kaiyukan.com/eng/

ahhhhh..okok....if got time to break off from the tour maybe i go and see...coz i dun remember see it in the itinery. Only the Universal Studios Theme Park and Shinsaibashi shopping, Osaka Castle Park.

can also see the whale shark in the website above :)

thanks surfedelic :)

• SRC Member
http://www.kaiyukan.com/eng/

ahhhhh..okok....if got time to break off from the tour maybe i go and see...coz i dun remember see it in the itinery. Only the Universal Studios Theme Park and Shinsaibashi shopping, Osaka Castle Park.

can also see the whale shark in the website above :)

thanks surfedelic :)

If you go to the universal studio in US - this one is not much difference ... there is 2 disney over there .. the disneyland and the disneySea (ony japan have this one) ...

I think you only have time for one .. so decide early ...you can't finish the disneyland in one day .... but you can do that for disneySea...

So if you have been to DisneyLand before then go to DisneySea first then go to Disneyland at least you see something diferent.

I went to the DisneySea the last time ...cause i been to the disneyland in Paris ... I find it about the same ... but more waterstuff.

Enjoy yourself bro ... :P