Setting up Nano tank Soon...

Been reading up on articles related... now planning to start in Early November... Need some extra info here. ON LOW Budget here, but will try to meet at least minimum requirement, else I won't start.

Will be setting up 1½ft tank which is about 10G. Will be using Salt mix from LFS. SG: 1.024 right? I heard there is no ingredient listed on the package, so which brand contains more good stuff, so I can relax on buying additives?

Live Rock: read that there are a few type... Pacific being the better looking ones (with algae). loading about 1.5P/G. What kind are commonly used?

Live sand: also about 1.5P/G. but what's the optimum thickness to put so as not to promote undesired Algae growth or is it just a myth?

Can I use Coral sand? Will bacteria start colonising them? And So after will serve the same purpose as LS Or it is a must?

Cooling: Previous experience, when using a single fan I can cool this tank to 27-28°C. Can this support coral (which one)? Will additional fan cool it down further?

Coral: What to do initially? preparation like cleaning, needed? Dump them in and let them established themselves? or do I have to achor them down like planting? Do they anchor themselves on Live Rock?

Lighting: DIY 36W 10000K & 36W Blue Light, is that sufficient? Does BLUE Light contribute to coral growth or it is there for show only? What kind of low requirement Coral l can keep with these stuff? Coral need a variety of nutrients, Are they available in a ALL IN ONE Bottle?

Filtration will use Ehiem Liberty200, as I am not running skimmer then I have to change water weekly. How Much to CHANGE, 50%? OR

I have a Plan to custom make external L45cm x W6cm x H30cm THREE compartment mini EOS (see attached) to attach to the back of my 1½ft tank. Using an existing 1500ltr/hr powerhead as return pump thru (maybe serveral) rain bar. Is that too strong?

Live stock

Looking at a few small cleaner shrimps, 1 Clown (read clown are aggressive to it own kind). So how to keep it happy (how to get a mate)?

Thanks... I might have missed some thread while searching, so do forgive me If I have asked a repeated Question... :thanks: More Qs on the way :P Also Looking for 2nd hand stuff soon!

post-6-1097742425.jpg