MH lights and ballast to swop

fooyl

Hi guys,

I have 2 commercial MH light fitting and a 70W ballast with ignitor to swop with fish or corals.

Those light fittings were meant for DIY but after some consideration not going to use them as MH is hot and I am not running a chiller.

Interested brothers please pm me your fish or corals with photographs for swopping. Thanks

I attached the photographs for viewing

regards-fooyl

Previous Tank 3 x 2.5 x 2 ft since year 2005. 23 Jan 2009 fully decom my 3ft. Now only left 24"x14"x16" and I am very happy cos can see all my fish in near range.. haha

photo 1:

ballast 70w tested in working condition

post-15-1097778178.jpg

Previous Tank 3 x 2.5 x 2 ft since year 2005. 23 Jan 2009 fully decom my 3ft. Now only left 24"x14"x16" and I am very happy cos can see all my fish in near range.. haha

close up of light fitting 2

post-15-1097778538.jpg

That's all. On second thought, I more willing to accept corals and LR rather than fishes. Any bros, ladies have extra can swop. :lol:

Thanks for viewing

regards-fooyl

Bro, do you know that you need a lot of corals to have an equivalent value of an MH fixture? :P Unless you are willing to settle for lesser, I have a 2 leather coral, some mushrooms and a piece of liverock to get rid though.

I am interested in 1 complete set. What is bulb does it comes with?

Btw if you are selling I will consider also.

just to update, MH light fitting 1 & ballast taken up. Thanks

regards-fooyl

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 1

DECOMM EEL TANK

2. 0

WIZARD WEB RECOVERY A LEADING EXPERT IN LOST CRYPTO RECOVERY

3. 0

WTS Saddle Valentini Puffer

4. 2
    5. 0

WTS Corals