Weipro Skimmer Model

CooL_anakin

• SRC Member
I would like to know which model is for 3ft and 100 gallon tanks seperately..

Thanks..! :thanks:

Both 2012 and 2013 are suitable...

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• SRC Member
how much issit?

Believed that p*tma*t's prices are one of the lowest.. definitely below $75.. You have to call them to check for the pricing.

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• SRC Member
it has to work together wif a good pump as well right?? those freshwater pumps wouldn't do the trick right???

Pumps got difference between fresh and saltwater? maybe someone would verify that. :) Yeah it needs a pump.

To really unleash the full potential of the weipro skimmers, you need to hook them up to pressure-plated or centrifugal pumps, those that you use to make fountains you know.

You can't use cheap pumps for airstones, not even power heads, believe me I tried.

I am using weipro 2011 powered by weipro submerisble 3000 centrifugal pump, ROCKS

SKIMS kopi 0 thick thick!!!

• SRC Member
To really unleash the full potential of the weipro skimmers, you need to hook them up to pressure-plated or centrifugal pumps, those that you use to make fountains you know.

You can't use cheap pumps for airstones, not even power heads, believe me I tried.

I am using weipro 2011 powered by weipro submerisble 3000 centrifugal pump, ROCKS

2011...how powerful is the pump for that...and does it produce a lot of heat???

Tank: 5 X 2 X 2.5

Sump : 3 X 1.5 X 1.8

Tunze 6060

Tunze TF08

Oceanrunner 6500

Deltec AP 902 Protein Skimmer

I-Aquatic Calcium Reactor

Arctica Chiller

Can la...I'm using Dolphin (1300l/h) only $28 to drive a 2012, also kopi-o thick thick.

However, i can't stand the noise, and that has prompted me to change. :D