Vans Marine 4 X 4 X 2

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

hello..hope u are happy with the FRs that i made...

anyway, i still remember tat your tank is bloody big...really a very nice tank...

i might consider that size when i upgrade my tank...if looks better than a 8 X 2 X 2, although the water volume is the same...

can pm me the price?? thanks..

• SRC Member
hello..hope u are happy with the FRs that i made...

anyway, i still remember tat your tank is bloody big...really a very nice tank...

i might consider that size when i upgrade my tank...if looks better than a 8 X 2 X 2, although the water volume is the same...

can pm me the price?? thanks..

Hi Tyrobin , I have yet to set the FR's up as I am rescaping the whole tank and I am dying now..... :lol:

Theres always something to do and time is so short.... :P

Thanks.....thanks....it's a compact tank and price wise is very worth it..... ;)

Will pm you shortly about the price.... :D

• SRC Member

Hi Tyrobin , I have yet to set the FR's up as I am rescaping the whole tank and I am dying now..... :lol:

Theres always something to do and time is so short.... :P

Thanks.....thanks....it's a compact tank and price wise is very worth it..... ;)

Will pm you shortly about the price.... :D

hey sis...

still rescaping your tank huh? u should really tank a break as its really nice the last time i saw it... enough open space for you fish to swim ard :P kind of too open for me.... prefer everything superbly packed :rolleyes::lol:

nice growth on your sps.... hope they grow faster so can frag them :evil:

friday lfsing? :rolleyes: shipment everywhere :P

am I thinking what you're thinking....he..he

wonder if they have somemore tiger gobies.... :rolleyes:

Hehe... But exam period maybe drop by a few minutes before heading home tml... Lolz... The signal gobies are a much cuter choice... lol...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

hey sis...

still rescaping your tank huh? u should really tank a break as its really nice the last time i saw it... enough open space for you fish to swim ard :P kind of too open for me.... prefer everything superbly packed :rolleyes::lol:

Shipment Where??? lol...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
Hey welcome back Van! Love your tank, very unique. Post full tank shot leh! haha! :wub:

hey thanks , dood....tank under renovation now .... just completed the left side last night and my back is killing me....not getting younger anymore.... :P

it looks more compact now with a huge centre cave and a huge pillar (liverock) holding the top layer. Just doing that alone can die one.....very , very tired this morning hope can concentrate at work..... :heh:

• SRC Member

hey sis...

Hi Bubble , wasn't satisfied with that layout so dug out all the LR's (alot of detritus ) and rescaped the tank.....looking alot better now but going to "peng san" after doing that. 4 feet wide is so hard to reach from one end to the other...... :erm:

I think I stressed out my fish, LPS & SPS.....they must be cursing me...... :lol: