Help on brain coral

veliferium

• SRC Member
never mind.BTW, how to feed it. open the mouth and try putting some pieces of mysis or market prawn into it.

Yeah, jus bring it near the mouth and place it into the mouth gently when u feed it. It will gobble it up.. :P also make sure your current isn't too strong.

• SRC Member
while viewing my newly bought brain,i notice that i can still see some parts of the skeleton.wat will this lead to. is it light deficiency. :thanks:

I really hoped u have upgrade your lights from FL to AT LEAST a PL... no way the brain going to do well in FL

• SRC Member
yes, bro ekia jus bought a dymax t5 supplemented with a blue FL

just a word of caution.. dymax t5 are not HO.. not really enough for LPS... try to put yr brain higher up...

the brain will take some time to get used to the water... try feeding it with market prawn will help...

• SRC Member
i tried feeding with inverterbrate formula( those that are designed for filter feeders).can't really feed market prawn as the opening of mouth is too small, but will try to.

Bro, Cut the prawn to small pieces and feed. Try feeding only when the mouth is open.