HDB permit?

• SRC Member

Yes balcony of hdb flat... (i dun advise to place it there though)

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

shoelevy... told you.. don't need to worry. :lol::lol: relax man.. you are hengheng type.... :P

ic.. 4x4x2 on the balcony... i know who< Melvyn Tan refering to... :P

he ia a brave and daring man... but should be allrite.. and there are supports linking to the next balcony ...all the way to the ground floor. Me and my gf had studied his case..

Agreed with Melvyn Tan. Try not to place it in the balcony.

ok...since u all gurus telling me to calm down don't worry...i will trust u all with my life! *lightning strikes* *roars*

haha

ok...will not bother with its weight and will keep u guys updated with the progress

some one asking for me??? :huh:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

That westie is so cute (its a Westie right?)

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

well...jus to add on...my dad who's alwaes rite bout things jus like melvyn in saes hdb gotta consider possibility of my house hosting party..then house fully jammed...the space on which the tank sits can fit 12 people of average wt 70kg...that'll come up to 840kg.

hdb has a buffer of 2times...which means actual structure can take 1680kg.

jus sth extra ah

• SRC Member

forget abt getting permit lah...

i have friends who is keeping more than 30 3feet tank of discus...

so far no problem..

only one time got ppl sabo him and HDB officer visit his house and give warning..

after that...just go off and life resume...>> more tanks

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.