Tansh's 2ft Cube Tank

tansh

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The clam refused to stay upright... :cry2: Everytime I put it upright, it leans to the side (current position) after a while . I give up trying to change its position so I just left it as it is...

Any suggestions as to how to keep the clam upright...

Hi Rusty, just cut a 1 inch thick section of a 2.5 to 3 inch pvc pipe and place it below the clam.

Below is a rough illustration of it. Hope it helps. ;)

Clam_Stand.pdf

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Ah..so there my beloved goby is..the one with prize winning finnage. Kinda miss it..could I buy it back 1.5 years later? :lol::upsidedown:

After I sold my nice fishes as I thought I was dismantling my system, my dad said he wanted to keep fish..@!#!~..then now he's keeping damsels and chromis. :pinch:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
Ah..so there my beloved goby is..the one with prize winning finnage. Kinda miss it..could I buy it back 1.5 years later? :lol::upsidedown:

After I sold my nice fishes as I thought I was dismantling my system, my dad said he wanted to keep fish..@!#!~..then now he's keeping damsels and chromis. :pinch:

Yo bro,your goby living very well in my tank and eat like pig :lol: Will consider sell back to u provided it still alive.

My decomm 4ft FOWLR

• SRC Member
Finaly after 3mths my tank ready to put in corals liew :yeah: .Just bought my first coral red Goniopora with blue tip from Bioocean today.Started to open after 15mins when place into tank.

wow nice piece!! how much did u pay for it?? still have??

• SRC Member
Cool bro ... so finally your 2 feet cube is ready for corals huh.. show more photos ler ...

As for me.. got a new plan liao... 2 feet cube here i come :yeah:

Thks bro,hope to see ur 2ft setup soon :)

My decomm 4ft FOWLR

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm..the goby looks well taken care of. ;) And nice choice of fish. Avoid big fishes like tangs if not you'll see your firegobies hiding most of the time. Your clowns look cute :lol: . A pair similar to yours costs aus $70 here. :pinch:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
Hmm..the goby looks well taken care of. ;) And nice choice of fish. Avoid big fishes like tangs if not you'll see your firegobies hiding most of the time. Your clowns look cute :lol: . A pair similar to yours costs aus $70 here. :pinch:

Your goby doing very well in my tank.Not going to hv tangs or big fish cos hv to control bioload to prevent high nitrate and clean water for my SPS corals.Love my fire and purple gobies swim around the open area without bully by big fish.

My decomm 4ft FOWLR

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

SPS... :yeah:

No worry bro, just sit back and wait for ur sps to growth and fill ur tank.. together with ur monti its gonna looks wonderful.. :peace:

So many reefers are moving on to SPS... I still have to wait till my 2 feet cube is up... many months more to go... :(

(by that time may be u can frag some or urs for me liao) ;)

• SRC Member
SPS... :yeah:

No worry bro, just sit back and wait for ur sps to growth and fill ur tank.. together with ur monti its gonna looks wonderful.. :peace:

So many reefers are moving on to SPS... I still have to wait till my 2 feet cube is up... many months more to go... :(

(by that time may be u can frag some or urs for me liao) ;)

No worry bro ;) Just remember to post picture when ur tank is ready.

Sad to annonce my first two sps bought from same LFS gone liew :cry2: The rest bought from Bioocean last shipment are growing very well and colour up.Monti sold to my friend to clear space for LPS coral.

My decomm 4ft FOWLR