Next step after cycling

Hi, my tank has finished cycling and I tested for ammonia and nitrite today with zero readings. I'll do a 50% water change later.

1. I intend to get 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 snail and 1 two spot goby (as sand shifter) maybe tomorrow. I would like to know firstly how to acclimatise them to my tank.

2. What do I feed my shrimp and goby?

3. After that I'll be adding probably 2 fish per week until I have 4. Just a 2feet tank so 5 fish plus the goby. What should I feed them initially and how to change their diet to flakes? Would like to get them to take flakes for long term and frozen food as treats. Is that advisable?

Thanks for your help.

shrimp can be fed on cut market prawns.4 acclimatising the shrimp,slowly add tank water to the bag the shrimp is in,this reduces osmotic shock.R u intending to keep corals?maybe should leave out the goby as i have try the blue cheek and all the sand it sifts always falls on my leather.Maybe , u could get the opinions of other reefers, i am a newbie, jus started a year and stiil doing homework.