Overcrowding

Air

i konow i am very over crowded liao but when i upgrade i need to know mah

me is 2 ft

2 X clown, butterfly, cleaner wrasse, 2 X cleaner shrimp, banded shrimp, turbo snail, anemone , bubble, hammer, blue devil, black n white damsel, strawberry dottyback.....etc

believe less then 50% of wat ppl tell u n bring it up tp 99% by confirming it urself

• SRC Member

ok.. that's a lot for a two feet...

How much is too much? That depends on many factors; the size and shape of the system, filtration, aeration. maintenance, the kind of livestock, it's size, feeding, temperature, and a whole lot more.

As a real good rule of thumb I'll say five gallons per cubic inch of livestock is about right. This is a very general measure, purposely vague, and with a larger-than-most margin for error; but it will do for almost all circumstances...

If yours is a standard 24' x 12' x 12'... u only have 15 gallons...

i am using a big canister with under gravel filtration. i always buy the smallest fish of the breed cos i know my tank is small...even the shrimp also small 1 but......it grew to twice the initial size =.="

believe less then 50% of wat ppl tell u n bring it up tp 99% by confirming it urself

Next time i get my own house...make sure my sump bigger than my display tank! :rolleyes:B):D Sumps can be interesting. Can keep weird things in there that you will not be able to keep in the display tank? :yeah::yeah:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
Next time i get my own house...make sure my sump bigger than my display tank! :rolleyes:B):D Sumps can be interesting. Can keep weird things in there that you will not be able to keep in the display tank? :yeah::yeah:

true...i keep my koran angelfish there....eating my pods etc...

Tank: 5 X 2 X 2.5

Sump : 3 X 1.5 X 1.8

Tunze 6060

Tunze TF08

Oceanrunner 6500

Deltec AP 902 Protein Skimmer

I-Aquatic Calcium Reactor

Arctica Chiller