Some sps shots in my humble setup

:fear:

dun have a solid pic of the teardrop.....so hope this will do...baby blue teardrops...shifted it higher to enjoy the 250W MH eversince

post-22-1106632529.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:fear:

dun have a solid pic of the teardrop.....so hope this will do...baby blue teardrops...shifted it higher to enjoy the 250W MH eversince

:shock::shock::shock: wah you got gems.... the pattern of the tear drop is very distinct and clear... nice piece you got there...... okok 4 blue polyp for that TD :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock: wah you got gems.... the pattern of the tear drop is very distinct and clear... nice piece you got there...... okok 4 blue polyp for that TD :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock:

• SRC Member

:bow::bow: Very nice bro. When they all grow out a bit more will be more solid siah. :ooh::ooh:

:lol::lol: The 'pink' polyp monti will eventually turn orange lah, especially with more light. Mine did. Some of the Iwarna monti's colour will change a fair bit under strong light. The pink will turn orange, the lime green will turn dark green. I guess there's only this many colours available.

Scarab.....hope one day...my tank will have half the success you are enjoying now...(envy envy) :lol:

Dan managed to keep his digi pink...hmm.....must have spray painted it :lol: (jking)

ALfa....I am under a lot of pressure to hold the colour of the stag..and the red miliepora ....not easy as red can look brown if not careful.... :lol::lol:

aiyah...you guys never realise the pics are dim and dark....

and at certain angles...just to hide the parts I dun want you all to see ;)

You can try packing corals closely...but you got to have the current reach them if not the base will start to stn... (there is also occasional issues of 'burn-off' when they topple and touches :evil: )

That is why I use 2 x 6060 tunze, 2x820 seio pump and 1 return near the sps driven by md40 for a 3footer. ;)

alternatively...thinking of a certain box to replace all these :rolleyes:

William...I exp. a lot of pitfalls as well...just like everyone.....

The key to reefing is dedication and listening ear...ever ready to listen to advices with a humble attitude :lol: (if they are valid :evil: )