• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
below the slipper...

i have that, i need the character for number 4 on the dice paper...

• SRC Member
but if its the 4th chinese character....its on the light....u have to look at the blue door which doesnt have a door knob...then click on the light...u can see a pink piece of paper...thats it...only when u look at the direction of that door then can u see it

now i'm really confused....

how do i turn the light on when facing the door?

do i peep through the hole?

forgive this 400 year old wookie....

• SRC Member

now i'm really confused....

how do i turn the light on when facing the door?

do i peep through the hole?

forgive this 400 year old wookie....

okok....look at the door...the one with the view of the floor and skeleton...and also half of the shelf...which is also the corner of the room....u will see part of the light at your top right...click on the light...

• SRC Member
for mine....4 is duo...not sure about yours...but it can be found on the shelf...the one with the urn....click on the highest shelf level...then click on your left....the duo is there

i have duo, i need the one which u described "on the light....door with no door knob..."

i faced the knobless door but i can seems to find the light switch.... all i see is a bed in the other room....

thanks kid...

• SRC Member
once u r at that angle, click the light, then somewhere on the left side of the light, click again.

thanks bud!!!! finally solved!!!

i can go sleep now, u're a god-sent

quite an anti-climax tho...

• SRC Member

nono...the paper after burn hair got no word...only got pattern....the word is in the medicine bottle

arrr~!! cannot cannot... :cry2: cannot see the pattern.. don't know how to match the words to the dice thing

• SRC Member

arrr~!! cannot cannot... :cry2: cannot see the pattern.. don't know how to match the words to the dice thing

i also cannot see at first...try not to look directly at the screen...try look at an angle...maybe like 45 degrees...i see that angle then saw something...i was also trying to look...until i rest my head on the table...frustrated liao then saw it...

• SRC Member

password 1127..

i don't know how what else to place on the shelf..

u must have the soul box then can....but on the shelf need the cd case with the cd inside....beer...the beer MUST be cold...and joss stick....but u must have the soul box....btw...photo and pic frame is useless hor...

• SRC Member
HOw to go to the unlock password there. i click at the leg there.. then nothing happen.... the diary how to unlock

u have to remove the blanket...then click on the lock...then enter the password then open the lock...

for the diary...the key is on the skeleton left hand 3rd finger...u wont be able to see it...u have to click on it then will drop on the floor...but not very obvious..look closely...

• SRC Member

i also cannot see at first...try not to look directly at the screen...try look at an angle...maybe like 45 degrees...i see that angle then saw something...i was also trying to look...until i rest my head on the table...frustrated liao then saw it...

i reliese that the paper right... you burn.. and you keep on pressing then the pattern will show out very clearly.. i jus click once and burn the hair only at first. stupid stupid go and repeat the whole thing again and again..

what to place on the shelf? i put the frame wit the guy photo in.. and the can drink.. and don't know what else i need to do ... :look:

• SRC Member
how to get the box.. how to get the lighteR? how to get the CD

the box later lar....cd is in the very back of the diary....lighter u must get all the items...look through each item...then go to the bin...only when u look through all the items then can lift the bin up...the lighter is below the bin