Anemones

Where to buy anemones with arms ... i want nices ones ... pleasing to my eyes.

the amrs must be thick and at least 15 cm.Each.

How long have your tank been running, what lighting are you using and what is the water parameter like......... sorry for my busybody because anemone is not easy to keep........... And keeping them alive for long time is difficult and wehn they die :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

• SRC Member

well, i started keeping marine fish about 3 weeks ago... got brought in by a friend and he tells me about the many things about marine life.... about the ammonia level... then the nitrite then the nitrate... all this really required anyone to start this, to do some research or readings... well, for me i decided not to buy any anemones for the next one year.. until i can confirmed that my tank is really mature..... currently got a 2 ft tank and just got a 4 feet tank last week.... my 2 ft tank is getting on fine. and i am cycling my 4 feet tank now.... i don't want to cause my fish to die......

• SRC Member

How long have your tank been running, what lighting are you using and what is the water parameter like......... sorry for my busybody because anemone is not easy to keep........... And keeping them alive for long time is difficult and wehn they die :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

zzz water parameter?

using PL ... zzz dunnoe if can change the T4 tubes to T5 a not leh

tank run until dun wan run liao everything is 0

1 6-fan cooling and sustaining atemp of 26

zzz water parameter?

using PL ... zzz dunnoe if can change the T4 tubes to T5 a not leh

tank run until dun wan run liao everything is 0

1 6-fan cooling and sustaining atemp of 26

If you insist on trying.... seali** do have lots of anemone..........

• SRC Member
Where to buy anemones with arms ... i want nices ones ... pleasing to my eyes.

the amrs must be thick and at least 15 cm.Each.

just to let you know, all anemones can shrink to a lump of flesh

so even if you buy a nice one from the shop and bring it home, there is no guarantee it will open like it is in the shop if your water parameters are no good

Ok..maybe if your anemone starts to shrink and does not expand fully after maybe a week..you can consider putting it up for adoption? Rather than let it pollute your tank if it eventually dies? :rolleyes:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

well, i started keeping marine fish about 3 weeks ago... got brought in by a friend and he tells me about the many things about marine life.... about the ammonia level... then the nitrite then the nitrate... all this really required anyone to start this, to do some research or readings... well, for me i decided not to buy any anemones for the next one year.. until i can confirmed that my tank is really mature..... currently got a 2 ft tank and just got a 4 feet tank last week.... my 2 ft tank is getting on fine. and i am cycling my 4 feet tank now.... i don't want to cause my fish to die......

very good for u shetland ...but i think no need 1 year to keep anymore lah. any comments ppl?

believe less then 50% of wat ppl tell u n bring it up tp 99% by confirming it urself

hmmm coralfarm also have a lot.... at LCK Lane 6F

AIyoh shety dont tell them mah. the anemone there is soooo nice n cheap. they go there buy finished liao how? :P:D:P:angry:

believe less then 50% of wat ppl tell u n bring it up tp 99% by confirming it urself