Seahorse's pic to share

chinmo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Wah Bro,....seem that you brought all WC's SH!!!!! You rich man..............:bow:

Good luck and hope to see the cold water SH files soon............. ;)

not rich lah..... if u really love the horses.... nothin else matters... besides... i did not buy all leh.... bo money liao.... :eyeblur: i'm keeping sh only mah..... no need to spent much like others into reef tank. :P

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
wah bro, i am speechless...u actually went all out to get all kinds of seahorse, impressive :bow::bow:

:upsidedown: i'm a sh fanatic mah.... what to do :lol:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

Way to go Ong! hope they grow even faster! :) Gd luck! ;)

• SRC Member

Hope so too....now problem is food. I'm still feeding them with newly hatched bbs and seem they are not so interested after the 2.5 weeks old......So, now trying some 2-3 days enriched bbs. Hope this will work.

issit? mine eagerly took them... only when 1 mths old i try to feed them 2-3 days old bbs. :)

• SRC Member

Thanks bros for e encouragement! :P