Cant get Kole tang to feed

hi guys/pals...

i had my kole tang for almost reaching the 2nd week and it is still not into feeding mood...i tried cylopzee and it failed this time round...it is still as active as before coming out peaking on the LR's but it is getting slimmer then before..how should i get it to feed.... :(:cry:

apperciate for all the advice given.. :thanks:

• SRC Member
:D haha, he trained them to feed ...very good

but mine, i bought from Iwar**a , not feeding yet...till now...duno wad to do :cry2:

not really i just got it the next day when shippment reached his place.

Look like henry source is good, try flooding brine and mysis, mine eat fed with nori

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

me in tank for 5 weeks liao....also brought from same place and not eating.....but its actively picking on my LR and tank wall for algae....its getting fatter every day though..give it time, as long as they are not growing thinner, they will eventually feed.....

• SRC Member

me also just got a kole tang from henry. it's mainly pecking on LR. tried to train him to eat pellets. no luck. looking paler as the day goes by. all my other tangs n other fishes charge for pellets during each feeding. guess have to try frozen brine/mysis next.

• SRC Member
me also just got a kole tang from henry. it's mainly pecking on LR. tried to train him to eat pellets. no luck. looking paler as the day goes by. all my other tangs n other fishes charge for pellets during each feeding. guess have to try frozen brine/mysis next.

cannot be leh, bro my kole from henry rush for pellets on the 2nd day in tankl..

very brave eater, fight with my AT and power blue for food

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member
Gosh...tofay when feeding time, he came out but did not eat , and i was shocked to see that its body is infected with ICk.. :(:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry:

try frozen tiny pieces of food including cyclopeeze soaked with garlic.

if it eats then the ich will be gone in days.

best if u can get henry frozen food mix.