Please help ID this

Gouldian

Dear reefers,

Not sure what is it, can anyone help? Its the iitem in the middle of the pix in between the mushy and the zoos. ;)

post-7-1104686570.jpg

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

would like to add on.... itz kinda soft.. shld i remove ah? or juz leave it there? it came with the zoos and itz soooo BIG..share the same rock as zoos. :blink: wat to do?

• SRC Member

bro look like ur zoos have some nudi on it ...

does ur zoos close all the time ??

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member
bro look like ur zoos have some nudi on it ...

does ur zoos close all the time ??

:blink: erm.. actually is mine.. tis pic belongs to me lar.. :P u sure itz attack my nudi??? coz i got another piece of it.. and i found nudi comming out once into the display.. take no time to bring it out for a FW dip le.. u sure tis has? but it open veri big in the morning wor.. tis one i was taken so late wor.. look at the time wor.. coz i off the light le.. then i went to take again.. so guys, wats ur advice? u guys think got nudi ah? then have to take out again? or show u guys another bloom pic to cfm have nudi anot?? :unsure:

:blink: erm.. actually is mine.. tis pic belongs to me lar.. :P u sure itz attack my nudi??? coz i got another piece of it.. and i found nudi comming out once into the display.. take no time to bring it out for a FW dip le.. u sure tis has? but it open veri big in the morning wor.. tis one i was taken so late wor.. look at the time wor.. coz i off the light le.. then i went to take again.. so guys, wats ur advice? u guys think got nudi ah? then have to take out again? or show u guys another bloom pic to cfm have nudi anot?? :unsure:

sis zoos close doesn't mean got nudi... many factor can cause it to close.... do you see any nudi feasting on it.... If you have nudi in other colony most probably you have it on this colony... And FW dip must be done routinely for 1-2 weeks before you can completely rid the nudi.... one time FW dip may only kill some nudi but not all and adefinately not the eggs(eggs must be remove maunally).... Think you know what a nudi looks like so examine your zoos closely and judge for yourself if got nudi attack as pic is hard to see

erm.. heres a pic i took juz now.. my cleaner shrimp always STEP on them!!! and zoos are always close neh.. :(

From the pic, the zoos seem ok... dun think you got any nudi attack... anyway the FW dip can be done even when your zoos is healthy... for prevention

• SRC Member
sis zoos close doesn't mean got nudi... many factor can cause it to close.... do you see any nudi feasting on it.... If you have nudi in other colony most probably you have it on this colony... And FW dip must be done routinely for 1-2 weeks before you can completely rid the nudi.... one time FW dip may only kill some nudi but not all and adefinately not the eggs(eggs must be remove maunally).... Think you know what a nudi looks like so examine your zoos closely and judge for yourself if got nudi attack as pic is hard to see

so u mean the other colony may have nudi strike back again? i picked out abt 4 of them le.. i used a tweezer to take it out and dip in FW le.. and u are saying i ned to do a few wks? ok.. note taken.... worst still.. i duno how the eggs look like.. :cry2:

• SRC Member

From the pic, the zoos seem ok... dun think you got any nudi attack... anyway the FW dip can be done even when your zoos is healthy... for prevention

u mean those zoos can take out anytime for a dip again? it wont cause any damage to them in future? scared got long term effect? erm well.. my nudi attack the one above.. my red one.. some of the 90% had open le.. so i shld sit ard the tank again and observe? gosh.. keep zoo so long 1st time tio tis.. :pinch: hope itz the one and only time.. <_<

so u mean the other colony may have nudi strike back again? i picked out abt 4 of them le.. i used a tweezer to take it out and dip in FW le.. and u are saying i ned to do a few wks? ok.. note taken.... worst still.. i duno how the eggs look like.. :cry2:

Yes the nudi is very very hardy an persistant... only after a few time dip and careful check could eliminate them.... Think you may still have them

u mean those zoos can take out anytime for a dip again? it wont cause any damage to them in future? scared got long term effect? erm well.. my nudi attack the one above.. my red one.. some of the 90% had open le.. so i shld sit ard the tank again and observe? gosh.. keep zoo so long 1st time tio tis.. :pinch: hope itz the one and only time.. <_<

Yes zoos do very well in FW dip.... They seem to react much better than most coral.....

• SRC Member
does the things i circle look like nudis ??

:o i doubt so ba? i fink theres some 'tissue' kinda things there? if lets say got nudi.. they wont be open so big as my 2nd pic rite? most will be closing rite? had nv seen a nudi consumming zoos neh.. :blink: fink gota take out my red zoos to re-dip again le ba? scali the eggs hatch.. i really GILA sia.. :angry: 5piece of zoos in my tank wor.. anything fish tt eats nudi ah? can recruit fishes or watever to eat tis kinda nudi? :pinch: