Questionable Behaviour Of Clown

ozy

• SRC Member

I have a 2 inch false percula clown hosting a rather big bubble tip anemone. I have the 2 for about 3 months already.

Recently I found that my percula clown is doing something very odd: he is ###### on the tentacles of the bubble tip, and I do mean ######... I am not seeing things as my tank is in the office and a lot of my colleagues are told me that they saw the same thing...

Anyone? Comments?

:paiseh::paiseh:

• SRC Member
I have a 2 inch false percula clown hosting a rather big bubble tip anemone. I have the 2 for about 3 months already.

Recently I found that my percula clown is doing something very odd: he is ###### on the tentacles of the bubble tip, and I do mean ######... I am not seeing things as my tank is in the office and a lot of my colleagues are told me that they saw the same thing...

Anyone? Comments?

:paiseh::paiseh:

i think i read this somewhere lastweek.. did u post this b4?

• SRC Member

No I don't think so... may be my colleague did. He is one of the forumers too. He was mentioning this to me too. But if he did, I would have read it. Or did I miss that post...

Well, it does look cute, but on the other hand, it does look kind of....

Moreover the bubble tip do look like....