Home & Decor Magazine (Singapore)

blacknails

• SRC Member

I don't usually buy Home & Decor Magazines but this month's issue aroused my curiosity simply because of the feature article 'Swish Fish' which talked about designer aquariums incorporated into furniture.

The article featured huge marine aquariums (bulit-in into 'fake' walls), compact wall mounted tanks (like paintings), aquariums as room dividers, mini ponds and so fourth...

They were so so beautiful to look at and blended into the furniture so well that it really made me realised we've come a long way in home designing and aquarium technology. Imagine.. Mini aquariums hanging on walls like paintings!!

I'd really want these designs incorporated into my home in the future!! Just a thought.. :peace:

• SRC Member

can look for yazid.....

think so far... his tank is like.... WOAH!!!!!

no offence to the rest of the wonderful tanks.... the 'nemo' guy... forgot his name.. =P.... danano, Boss, Joe P.... juz to mention a few.... oh yah.. sacrab!! ric florida garden.... WOAHZ!!...

but still yazid the best in terms of blending tank with decor design..... simply took my breath away.....

er.... :blink: why i tok so much..... i also dun noe... :yeah::off:

btw... yazid... did u consult any interior designer?? or anything??

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.