White spot

• SRC Member
what medication are you dosing?

It might be false appearance that the ich is clearing and fishes are getting better as the ich has fallen off the fish and gone onto another stage.

They will come back to haunt your fishes in even greater numbers.

Im using aqxxphxxm cure ich.Henry(ML) recommended it.

Anyway i dun have corals in my tank so not so worie abt dosing in medi.If not bec i got invertebrates in my main tank,i would have use e hypo method liao in my main tank. <_<

Im oso worie tat e ich might have gone into another stage instead of BETTER due to e medi.sigh.... <_<

• SRC Member

Not complete solution to ich :P

I have no objection is using UV.

So using UV is jzt lik another medication onli????huh....

Anyway since we r talking abt it,can u guys roughly tel me how diff is UV lgt fm T5 n MH lgts???

Beside e intensity...Wat is e watt for a 3ft tank???Wat color isit in n how expensive???

Tks.... :thanks:

• SRC Member

if really no choice...better fish out ur fish asap to put inside hospital tank...

use waterlife solution..it is very good indeed...my fish clear of ich after 3 days of treatment...

it is recommended by henry (ml)... try it , you will not regret.. best of all..it can reduce stress on new fish & safe for inverts... :D

MYXAZIN - broad spectrum bactericide.

MYXAZIN lowers the count of harmful bacteria in aquarium water, treating Fin Rot, Body Rot, Ulcers, Sores and other bacterial infections. MYXAZIN will also help to control Pop - Eye Disease, Cloudy Eyes and Mouth Fungus. MYXAZIN should be used daily until symptoms disappear (typically this would be between 3 and 5 applications). MYXAZIN can also be used to sterilise nets and live foods such as Daphnia and Tubifex, for treating Whitespot in seawater aquaria containing invertebrates. MYXAZIN is mild on fish, highly biodegradable and effective against a wide range of fish health problems.

Suitable for seawater, tropical freshwater and coldwater aquaria.

Available in:

60ml (5 day course for 180 litres)

120ml (5 day course for720 litres)

500ml (5 day course for 2977 litres)

See bottle / box leaflet for further instructions.

post-21-1107223281.jpg

• SRC Member
if really no choice...better fish out ur fish asap to put inside hospital tank...

use waterlife solution..it is very good indeed...my fish clear of ich after 3 days of treatment...

it is recommended by henry (ml)... try it , you will not regret.. best of all..it can reduce stress on new fish & safe for inverts... :D

MYXAZIN lowers the count of harmful bacteria in aquarium water, treating Fin Rot, Body Rot, Ulcers, Sores and other bacterial infections. MYXAZIN will also help to control Pop - Eye Disease, Cloudy Eyes and Mouth Fungus. MYXAZIN should be used daily until symptoms disappear (typically this would be between 3 and 5 applications). MYXAZIN can also be used to sterilise nets and live foods such as Daphnia and Tubifex, for treating Whitespot in seawater aquaria containing invertebrates. MYXAZIN is mild on fish, highly biodegradable and effective against a wide range of fish health problems.

Available in:

:D Think herny finish selling tat alrdy as he recommended cure ich fm aquaphxxm to me instead leh...Its doing its job oso i THINK as aft 2 dosage,e white spot is decreasin n getting lighter liao... :D

If this dun work then i will lok for him to get tis medi for me or go for hypo....

:thanks:

• SRC Member

Available in:

4get to ask u...wat type of fish did u use it to treat??TAngs??? :D