prec's new 3x2x2

prec

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both can be pink/purple in colour....

coralline is plating hard whereas cyano is filmsy and weak....

go 'ga jiao ga jiao' and you will be able to know which is which....

if u are still unsure of what you have, post a pic in another thread and we will be able to help u identify what u have.

ok many thanks bro.Roidan , hope not cyno and coralline instead....I go ga jiao , ga jiao see what happens :lol:

• SRC Member
both can be pink/purple in colour....

coralline is plating hard whereas cyano is filmsy and weak....

go 'ga jiao ga jiao' and you will be able to know which is which....

if u are still unsure of what you have, post a pic in another thread and we will be able to help u identify what u have.

hmm den cfm liaoz.. mine need to scrap it hard before it is happy enuff to go away.. i bet its coralline.. phEW!!! :D

roidan: :thanks: once again..

• SRC Member
Wow! So many Zoos... when showing us your Zoos Garden?

hmm after my rescape and getting more zoos from shipment.. coming soon soon.. after i get the CORAL tt i haf been finding up and down for it.. hope OUR good friend can help me.. :lol:

u shld know who hor.. ;)

Bro, u SRC zoo keeper ley.. as for me, im only KEEPING up with u.. ;)

i've got a long way to go...

No lah.. I am battling some nudi problem..... thats why its very important to dip all the zoos properly be4 adding... That piece with nudi was intro when i was busy, and dip the zoos hastily and den add it to my tank :(:(

• SRC Member

No lah.. I am battling some nudi problem..... thats why its very important to dip all the zoos properly be4 adding... That piece with nudi was intro when i was busy, and dip the zoos hastily and den add it to my tank :(:(

i give all my colonies a FW bath every 1.5wks for abt 3 sessions so as to prevent any nudi or eggs to be stuck on my zoos.. :D

i give all my colonies a FW bath every 1.5wks for abt 3 sessions so as to prevent any nudi or eggs to be stuck on my zoos.. :D

wow you are hard working... Oh ya dun dip too much.. dipping does cause slight bleaching to a certain extent.. You may not find your zoos as bright as be4 ;)

• SRC Member

wow you are hard working... Oh ya dun dip too much.. dipping does cause slight bleaching to a certain extent.. You may not find your zoos as bright as be4 ;)

ya so stop at 3 times.. scared it die also.. haha

• SRC Member

:lol::lol::lol: that blue one in your avatar is yours??

yup.. i noticed one part of my blue zoos are v.luminous bluish in color ever since i'm tgt feeding them with phyto every nite and cyclopezees every 2 days once.. hope the whole rock changes into this color.. :whistle

yup.. i noticed one part of my blue zoos are v.luminous bluish in color ever since i'm tgt feeding them with phyto every nite and cyclopezees every 2 days once.. hope the whole rock changes into this color.. :whistle

Wah chio... from overseas again??

heh,me too....jes got it done, now scare already...mus do rotiune dipping

• 2 weeks later...
Lost of prata due to bleaching all of the sudden.. No idea why.. sigh..

bro, wad type of lightings u using? could be too strong. . the moment i place my green prata directly under the 250watt mh, within a few days bleach.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

bro, wad type of lightings u using? could be too strong. . the moment i place my green prata directly under the 250watt mh, within a few days bleach.

i placed it on the sandbed ley.. 3 x 39W. Reduced alrdy from my previously 6 x 39W.. my Red prata also on sandbed also nv get bleached.. think maybe its ill alrdy from the start when i bought it.. <_<

i placed it on the sandbed ley.. 3 x 39W. Reduced alrdy from my previously 6 x 39W.. my Red prata also on sandbed also nv get bleached.. think maybe its ill alrdy from the start when i bought it.. <_<

then couldnt be the lightings. . dun worry it will recover in no time. . :lol:

good luck bro. .

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.