WTB : 4 x 2 x 2 Tank Set With Cabinet

weishun

Hi Wei Shin,

I need to give up the hobby, moving to a smaller house.

The dimensions fit your specs, 4 x 2 X 2, with 3 ft sump, and side compartment for storage.

Priced to clear. I also have a 4 feet MH to sell, 2 x 150w and small Actnic lamp.

Make me an offer or call me at 93840868 to view. Rocks to clear as well.

• SRC Member
Hi Wei Shin,

I need to give up the hobby, moving to a smaller house.

The dimensions fit your specs, 4 x 2 X 2, with 3 ft sump, and side compartment for storage.

Priced to clear. I also have a 4 feet MH to sell, 2 x 150w and small Actnic lamp.

Make me an offer or call me at 93840868 to view. Rocks to clear as well.

I just need the Tank, SUmp and Cabinet. Lights all i can diy. How much are you letting go for?

• SRC Member
Only 400 for the tank, sump and cabinet. Only problem is, there is still life stock and live rocks in it. Any interest?

Interested, could you please take a picture of your setup for me to take a look? I wan to take a look at the interior of your cabinet and also your tank. For livestock, i dun think i wan so you can try sell them away. For liverocks, how much LR you have? I could use some of them to topup my current amount of rocks. Or you may contact me at 94508599. I could make time to come over and view your tank. But in the meanwhile, please show me a picture of your entire setup so i know what will i be expecting before i come down for a more detailed look at your tankset. Thanks alot.