WeIShUn's Tank II

weishun

• SRC Member

Well, hello guys and to those who knows me. Its been 3 mths since i joined SRC and i have really learned alot from this community. Many thanks to those who have given me pieces of advises and help to my marine hobby.

I have gone from FL, PL to MH. Hang on filters to canisters to a sump. From cooling fans to a chiller and blah blah blah. Alot of money have gone into this wonderful hobby which have brightened my horizons on marine life.

After a major upgrade to a sump, i hereby share some of my tank pictures with you guys.

Below is an overall shot of my 3FT X 1.5 x 1.5 marine tank. Still not much corals, will be adding more real soon.

post-34-1091740917.jpg

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

err can I ask why your fan is pointing up.. for me I will have the fan pointing at the sump to help bring down the temp..

so that can reduce the dependance on the chiller and save elect too.. and i think the next thing to add will be a auto water top up..as it really save u alot of trouble in the long run...