wat make u set up the marine tank?

hermit

• SRC Member

reefers have u ever wonder why do u wan to keep a marine aquarium at home..........

wats so special abt marine tank and wat is the motive for you to keep ur tank goin despite tat equpment is nt cheap and keeping the marines is not easy............

some say want to see their fish swimming around and some say it is very beautiful

so want their corals to multiply and some facinated about their growth of sps....

:rolleyes:

so wat do you actually want out of your marine tank? :blink:

i wan ..................................................

• SRC Member

!n 1981, my uncle did in-wall marine setup, he kept Lion Fishes and always busy on his tank. I believe equipments wise were not fully available and expensive that time. He FAILED.CLOSED SHOP. So I tell

myself not to go for marine. I keep Freshwater comm tank.

My wife is the one who asked asked me to try marine cos she'd been attracted to blue damsel and clownfish. So.....I told myself to start marine and to let go freshwater .... :cry2::cry2::cry2: .........but anyway manage to hold to 2ft freshwater. :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

• SRC Member

i started bout a yr ago..actually i was not that interested..but after seeing that in SRC theres quite a number of students too had marine tank.. :)

so i give it a try..as i search through i got sick n tired of tangs casue of ich..but now after a yr of experience i siccessfully have a tang in my tank whihc can be hand fed.. :lol:

but wad interest mi most is about those venomous fish :evil::lol: like stone fish for example:they r very patient in waiting for their prey..they can lie on the sand bed for hours not moving :lol:

but overall lionfish interest mi ith their big fin..colourful fish :lol:

• SRC Member

It is after i went diving in the eastern side of west malaysia that i fell in love with marine life...

when u r diving and u see the clown fishes in the anemone.... you go :o

A marine tank is also a place for your eyes to relax after a hard day of work...