wat do mushies and yumas eat??

cjh

• SRC Member

hi i have some green mushies and green yumas and a frag of orange yumas... wat do they eat? and how to feed them? feeding stick?? "shoot" those food for filter feeder into its "mouth"??

• SRC Member
yes u can feed them with fliter-feeder food,u can also give them small pieces of market prawn........

hi ..

can explain more on how u feed the mushies??? cos lfs say dun need feed lei just feed phyto can liao

pls update me on the right stuff ..

:thanks:

hi ..

can explain more on how u feed the mushies??? cos lfs say dun need feed lei just feed phyto can liao

pls update me on the right stuff ..

:thanks:

Feed animal based feeds like golden pearls, rotifers, cyclopeeze etc. They take up dissolved organics too. I don't think they take phytoplankton. Only filter-feeders like sponges, bivalves, gorgonians,etc do

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

ohh.. icic... but how do u feed it>?? use a feeding stick and put it in the mouth???

how do u noe whether it wan to eat or not?? coz some times i see its mouth open big big.. then some times close small small...

• 5 months later...