my octopus

cloud_253

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh..i have try putting it in a take away container with the cover attached..it was able to open the container and get out..well..they r best escape artist..mine climb out of my tank twice..and same thing it got dry up on the floor..and stuck on the floor..have to forcefully remove it from the floor and put it back into the tank..luckily it survive..

• SRC Member

nice octopus.. haha its been with me for a week when cloud's tank is cycling.. nice and clever creature. it will change colour to camo itself . and a good hunter too.. :evil: ... :D

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

I personally have never seen an octopus sold in an LFS before, but are they legal as pets? I vaguely remember reading in the newspapers b4 that octopi, together with sharks, jellyfishes, arowanas, arapaimas and sturgeons are controlled pets...

Anyway with an octopus in the tank, i don't think any other lifestock can survive in there right? Though they're interesting and intelligent creatures, no doubt. :rolleyes: