My New 4ft Tank ;p

Zac

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
:yeah: ur tank have a great potential :rolleyes: have you notice before and after of your tank condition when you have your new skimmer?

Thanks bro... after my new skimmer i did see that my corals are doing better and my water clearer... and i am slowly raising my KH too... thanks for your advice bro... ;)

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

:P bro..don say lousy zoo lah...... ;)

if u don want them...gimme lah..... :yeah:

next blok only mah! :bow::bow:

btw....nice tank u have there...n a :bow::bow: to ur new skimmer...

haha bro.. i said lousy coz.. i cant seems to find nice colourful zoos anywhere.. i seen the other reefers have alot of nice zoos <_< but cant get hold of any .. :P

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

Really nice tank bro. :D

Wanna ask if its ok that u had left the zoos out in the open in full glare of yur MH?

Mine's a 150w, Wonder if its ok if i placed it halfway up the tank on the rocks.

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

• SRC Member
Really nice tank bro. :D

Wanna ask if its ok that u had left the zoos out in the open in full glare of yur MH?

Mine's a 150w, Wonder if its ok if i placed it halfway up the tank on the rocks.

bro i am no pro with zoos but i read somewhere that most zoos can take moderate to high lighthing. and moderate flow..

mine is directly under my 150w and its ok.. btw i have two 150w and a 250w. and it is doing fine..

so i think its ok if you wanna place it in the middle.. ;) (correct me if i am wrong) :P

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member
hahaha :lol: i can see your confident is back. good! keep it up amos ;)

haha bro you making me pai say... :paiseh: thanks for encouragement .. :thanks:

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170