Golf Lessons?

mUAr_cHEe

• SRC Member

VW driving range? which is??

haha.... reliable ones? if u dun mind spending the money, can look for those pro coaches who taught the singapore pros. hehe... i learnt @ sembawang, golfer's academy. i shd say he's not too bad... focus a lot on getting your swing to be correct.

• SRC Member

toa payoh one not bad... but i tink go to bishan one the asian gold acadamy... there the facilties better den the toa payoh one... but need to pay quite alot.. first get pc.. maybe if u wan u can get handicap skip out the pc course...

Try the range at bishan, asian golf academy. Not very far from your house too. Personally i prefer to go for foreign coaches, can be a little more expensive but more worth the money for me.

Bro, any idea if the driving range is open to public??

Me learning now and would like to know where got driving range open to public so that I got more places to choose to go for my practice... anyone can share??

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

if i not wrong... most places are open to public.... just that non-members pay more!! :P

i will be trying keppel club.... its very near my workplace... can prob go there after work easily....

any comments abt the place??

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

if i not wrong... most places are open to public.... just that non-members pay more!! :P

i will be trying keppel club.... its very near my workplace... can prob go there after work easily....

any comments abt the place??

Thanxs! BTW, the one mentioned that's near Bishan, izit the one near Sin Ming Road??!

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

staying near volkswagen driving range.... but i dun own a VW... :P

im more into those more reliable kind.... know any???

i use to swing in VW, staying in pasir ris,

but i think is cheaper to swing there.

ever saw a few coaches, but not those very pro with video cam and big mirror,

also VW got a few part time coaches.

i think OCC (Orchid country club) have very good coaches,

if you can afford go for 1 to 1 instead of 1 to 4 coaching.

it alway good to start off with good basic stroke from the pro,

for myself, anyhow swing anyhow fly, cos without going thru any lesson

it difficult to correct now, as already an habit in the swing.

cheer

happy golfing

• SRC Member
Bro, any idea if the driving range is open to public??

Me learning now and would like to know where got driving range open to public so that I got more places to choose to go for my practice... anyone can share??

there's the driving range @ seleta (spelling?) reservoir called the executive driving range or something like that. OCC is ex. there's oso a seleta driving range where they don't use mats. instead, there's grass. v much like the grass you'd find one the "rough" of a course. something diff loh. SAFRA (changi) is ok except v. crowded during the hot hours (1830 - late).

I agree that if you want to start learning, you can 1 to 4 coaching. As the first lessons are more for you to feel and practice the swing, you dun need constant supervision from the pro. It's cheaper. Unless you are more into improving your game, then it will be better to engage a 1 on 1 coaching.

Good luck Des. Happy swinging!

Rav, where do you stay? the one at sin ming rd is is quite good, the pricing is reasonable too, and there are lots of mats; you don't have to worry that you won't be able to find a empty mat.