KUEYTOC TANGS KINGDOM 4ftx2.5ftx2.5ft

kueytoc

I hope the mysterious fish trafficker didn't charge you a myteriously high price for that mysterious fish :D

How is your M Wrasse doing with your other wrasses? I am planning (more like hoping) to get 1 for my new tank... but I'm not good at tracking down mysterious LFS :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
I hope the mysterious fish trafficker didn't charge you a myteriously high price for that mysterious fish :D

How is your M Wrasse doing with your other wrasses? I am planning (more like hoping) to get 1 for my new tank... but I'm not good at tracking down mysterious LFS :D

:P No worries, the good was exchanged thru a mysterious LFS rep. :heh::ph34r:

The mysterious fish is rather shy & requires nooks & crannies to take cover/shelter from threats and its boisterous cousins. <_<:kiss:

You will certainly enjoy its mysterious ways ! :yeah:

post-34-1156404665.jpg

The mysterious fish is rather shy & requires nooks & crannies to take cover/shelter from threats and its boisterous cousins. <_<:kiss:

You will certainly enjoy its mysterious ways ! :yeah:

Definitely a no-no with SixLine :pinch: I've decided... gonna add 1 specimen to my new tank... I want to join the dark (mysterious) force too :ph34r::fear::ph34r:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Definitely a no-no with SixLine :pinch: I've decided... gonna add 1 specimen to my new tank... I want to join the dark (mysterious) force too :ph34r::fear::ph34r:

:pirate: Let me know when you get the mysterious one. :heh:

Welcome to the Mystery of Shiok$$$ !!! :evil::pinch:

post-34-1156409081.jpg

• SRC Member
:pirate: Let me know when you get the mysterious one. :heh:

Welcome to the Mystery of Shiok$$$ !!! :evil::pinch:

When I recovered from the damages and when my new tank is ready... probably need your help :P

• SRC Member

:D Call me Bro when ya tank is all ready. Would like to see ya 'good stuffs' mate. :eyeblur:;)

I will... thanks bro! Now what is "good stuff" without something mysterious :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Oh I'm in such a "mysterious" mood now :lol::lol::lol:

Bro need your advice... does your M Wrasse hide inside your sand bed?

M wrasse dont sleep in sandbed.

GREAT NEWS!!! As mine will be SHELL BED ;)

• SRC Member

• SRC Member

<_< Wah, be careful as shell-bed may cause its 'bottom pain-pain'... :eyebrow:

I know... very painful :pinch:

• SRC Member

I know... very painful :pinch:

:rolleyes: Anyway, interestingly the Pseudocheilinus family spends the evening sleeping inside a mucus cocoon, much like the fishes in the family Scaridae. This cocoon has been theorized to protect the entombed fish from predators while they sleep.

So hope ya have a great mystery adventure soon ! ;)

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • SRC Member

Is that a Multi Colour? Damn :D

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member

From Japan? Nice... looks like a Geisha to me :D