New seahorse eats frozen mysis

Synanceia

Hi guys,

Know what, I was so inspired by my seahorse eating frozen mysis on the first attempt that I bought 2 seahorses from Re***n (think they are H. kuda) on Saturday, fed them live brine shrimps on Sunday and Monday - they didn't want to eat. Then, tonight I tried feeding them frozen mysis and they snacked a few! Should I open a champagne bottle to celebrate or what? I just left the frozen mysis on a piece of live rock with a flat surface and the water current 'rocked' the mysis to and fro a little. Just to share the good news. :lol:

• SRC Member

Kuda more easier than Comes..... i had a pair i got from pasir ris 3 mths ago, ate frozens the2nd day without any need to train them :lol:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

bro.. reborn one not kuda.. is tiger tail.. i noe which one u toking.. most of the SH there eat frozen le.. cause i get a pair too.. and it eat frozen too..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

Sry leh bro.. i like sae till so harsh.. pai seh leh.. eh.. not ignorance lah.. cause mine olso juz buy will eat le.. was so happy olso.. understand how u feel.. cause when my kuda feed on frozen was so happy too.. eh.. reborn coming a shipment think is reidi.. cause Ah Boy in reborn tell mi tt red and yellow sea horse coming.. not sure wad breed is it.. and not sure when coming.. LOL.. btw happy reefing bro..

Cheers..

Lorenzo..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

• SRC Member

Bro.. reborn ah boy juz call mi.. got sea horse le. not sure wad breed.. ya.. eh.. all the sea horse lover.. wad r u all waiting for.. and the price is about 30.. ya..