My standard 2 feet tank

southpaw23

• SRC Member

nice tank bro and where u got the garden eel from n how much?

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member

DUDE. put ur rowas in a filterbag (not ALL, just some) enuff to fit inside the 3rd chamber of ur skimmer. that will do the trick :)

if u want more, another bag, with some rowas in it, put it submerge in the water JUST below ur skimmer outputflow, this way there is water flow :)

Cheers!

• SRC Member

eh how come ur guys 2ft seems so big ar ? mine also a 2ft 10gal tank ... ermmm after putting a few big pieces of LR ... already full ...

my nano tank pics here --> http://www.ang.bz/marine.html

just a very initial setup .. since i'm still newbie ..and just happens to got here...

anyway i might create a thread for myself, about how to maintain .. what i should for my nano tank .. hehe

it's just one month old ... just finished cycle with one ocellaris in ...

>>

• SRC Member

Thanks for all the replies guys....as an update, the tank is currently going through an overhaul as i was way too busy for the last month and a half and was away practically every weekend...and as a result of this, had a major cyano breakout...so i've transfered all livestock to another tank and will be sorta resetting the tank sometime this weekend...

will keep ya'll posted with new pics when the deed is done....

and to answer a few questions...angmoh, one of the reasons why the tank looks bigger than it is, is probably due to the scaping and size of rocks...i wanted to avoid the "piled rocks" look and went for those with interesting shapes and not too large in size....u'll be surprised at how different a tank can look (size wise) when u scape it well...

And vagabond...i got my prata at this place in KL called Eco-bact but it was almost a year ago since i bought it....but if u want to check the place out if and when ur down...drop me a pm and i'll give u directions....

Lastly, dkk08, i got the garden eel from reborn at 10 dollars....sadly, i haven't found the eel since i moved my corals to the quarantine tank :(

Well, will post pictures soon so stay tuned... ;)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Any luck on finding that eel?

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond