Champion ! Chelsea

Reefaholic

• SRC Member
well done chelsea!

mourinho is a master tactician (although he can be cocky at times)... the way he turn joe cole from an erratic youngster to a world class midfielder is amazing!

joe cole a world class midfielder??? sure or not? he is more erratic than ever. world class one day, s league the next week.

• SRC Member

joe cole a world class midfielder??? sure or not? he is more erratic than ever. world class one day, s league the next week.

if u compare him nw and last season theres a huge HUGE difference.. losing the ball is normal for dis kinda players who take chances to dribble past defenders.. its what he does WITH the ball, the creativity he adds to the team.. and what impresses me most is the work rate he puts in when he doesnt have the ball or when he just lost the ball.. cole of last season would juz jog away but dis season he will be chasing back for the ball like a mad dog..

mourinho has instill dis "we're the best team in the world" mentality in them dat at times they just look unbeatable.. GREAT keeper, solid defence, world class wide players, with makelele and lampard in the middle they look good in almost all dept except strikers.. to me only eidur is good enuff.. drogba reminds me of andy cole when he is at united... sure he score a lot of goals but he needs a million chances to convert a few of those :lol:

all in all i feel dis is chelsea's season although i am still keeping my fingers crossed for my beloved liverpool to beat then in 2nd leg champs league semi final.. :)

• SRC Member

if u compare him nw and last season theres a huge HUGE difference.. losing the ball is normal for dis kinda players who take chances to dribble past defenders.. its what he does WITH the ball, the creativity he adds to the team.. and what impresses me most is the work rate he puts in when he doesnt have the ball or when he just lost the ball.. cole of last season would juz jog away but dis season he will be chasing back for the ball like a mad dog..

mourinho has instill dis "we're the best team in the world" mentality in them dat at times they just look unbeatable.. GREAT keeper, solid defence, world class wide players, with makelele and lampard in the middle they look good in almost all dept except strikers.. to me only eidur is good enuff.. drogba reminds me of andy cole when he is at united... sure he score a lot of goals but he needs a million chances to convert a few of those :lol:

all in all i feel dis is chelsea's season although i am still keeping my fingers crossed for my beloved liverpool to beat then in 2nd leg champs league semi final.. :)

Totally agree... with you.

Joe Cole has improve tremendously...

Yes, Chelsea is very good in all dept except the attack...

Droba... Over-rated for a 24 mil pound.

Kezman.... Better dont mention.. Not fit to be in chelsea.. Better sell him away.

Chelsea needs to find a good striker next season, better sell those 2 away. Find someone like Henry. soon, will be win everything.

Cheers to all the fans

• SRC Member
i thought i am in london today. suddenly see many blues fans <_< walking around in sg

Really?

Hmm... Funny that people only support the winning team.

For me not long also, I am with Chelsea since 1996 when Gulit is the manager.

What next, champion league. Must beat Liverpool. Quite hard to beat.. :angry:

• SRC Member

Really?

Hmm... Funny that people only support the winning team.

For me not long also, I am with Chelsea since 1996 when Gulit is the manager.

What next, champion league. Must beat Liverpool. Quite hard to beat.. :angry:

wat do u mean quite hard to beat? its impossible for chelsea to beat liverpool at anfield in the second leg! :P:lol::lol: juz joking...

• SRC Member

wat do u mean quite hard to beat? its impossible for chelsea to beat liverpool at anfield in the second leg! :P:lol::lol: juz joking...

Best is to beat Liverpool then get Gerrard away. :P hehehehe.

Then Gerrard will be the one that can replace makele as he is already at 33. No doubt one of the best defensice midfielder i ever seen.

:lol:

Beaten Liverpool 3 times, now another soon. We'll see. ;)

• SRC Member
i thought i am in london today. suddenly see many blues fans <_< walking around in sg

Well, not only people.. But i find it funny every star players want to link with Chelsea.

Many have their own hidden agenda, like increasing their contract/negotiation value. Everytime, out of nowhere, you will hear "Chelsea is interested in this player that player" I believe Rio is one of them not to mention Cole, Xavi, Eto, etc.....so many .

• SRC Member

Best is to beat Liverpool then get Gerrard away. :P hehehehe.

Then Gerrard will be the one that can replace makele as he is already at 33. No doubt one of the best defensice midfielder i ever seen.

:lol:

Beaten Liverpool 3 times, now another soon. We'll see. ;)

don mind selling gerrard for 30 million plus duff and scott parker! :eyebrow::eyebrow:

to think dat parker was young player of the year juz few season back.. he hardly got a game dis season...

• SRC Member

don mind selling gerrard for 30 million plus duff and scott parker! :eyebrow::eyebrow:

to think dat parker was young player of the year juz few season back.. he hardly got a game dis season...

Parker can but not duff.

:P

Chelsea will beat Liverpool this time.. Treble Dream can come true........ :D:D This time off to Anfield Then to Istanbul.............

:lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
bro Reefaholic,

what you going to do brother?

what you going to do?

when the kops runs down wild on youuuuuuuu..............

GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :pirate:

:evil::evil::evil:

showdown tonite!!

• SRC Member

Gerrard will not go to Chelsea... Mourhinho has already said that.

And no congrats from me, this team only won the Premiership because they bought it with Ibramovich's dirty mafia money... like Man Utd have done for the past few years... only Arsenal have showed how to develop a team into a team of superstars.

Joe Cole is not that good, he is goal hungry, and if it wasn't for that they would have knocked 2 past us last week.

• SRC Member
Gerrard will not go to Chelsea... Mourhinho has already said that.

And no congrats from me, this team only won the Premiership because they bought it with Ibramovich's dirty mafia money... like Man Utd have done for the past few years... only Arsenal have showed how to develop a team into a team of superstars.

Joe Cole is not that good, he is goal hungry, and if it wasn't for that they would have knocked 2 past us last week.

So those who spent will definitely win??? :o

Look at Real Madrid, they have spent far more aggressively than Chelsea, but they are not be at the top. :(

Talking about money. Just like Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal and even Newcastle, all have spent far more than what Chelsea spent over the pass 10 years. :erm:

Man United ... bought Roney, Van Nistorey, etc.. are that cheap? :pinch:

Arsenal ... Reyes, Viera, Pires, etc... are they for free? :angry:

Liverpool ... cause they dont have the money now, if needed, they will also spend. but as compared they too spent hell alot last time yet cannot perform. :erm:

Newscatle ... They spent like hell, even with Asprilla.. cannot win the league title. <_<

What about Leeds United... Bankrupted now cos they spent and cannot get any where on the top. :nuke:

Who is spending money? you guys will say that becos of money Roman gave sure they can will. So money buy title. :whistle

But if Chelsea cannot win title, Oh...... "Money cannot buy success" :shock:

So which is which??? :blink:

Well, well... Be it spending or not, We are the champion.......... :yeah:

And we deserved it after 50 years of long wait.

33 points gap........OMG... what a differences........... :angel:

i dont care if le blues won because they got money.

they won it, they deserve my respect.

Real throw money also cannot win. :nuke:

M U throw money also cannot win :whistle

Liv throw money during GH time also die ugly. :paiseh:

leeds throw money untill die cannot wake up and go to div 1. :lol:

so lets stop being a spoil sport and hail the new king of england,

JOSE MORINHO :bow: