blastos for sale

aiya now then u say, wanna discount no need PM you lah just meet at sengkang can liao right?

BTW I can swap rock full of non-bleached rics with you, this is old photo taken more than 6months ago and now the rock has more than 25 polyps on it. You can have it if you top up $650 (very cheap compared to some insane 3 figure prices someone asking for 1 small frag) :P (The zoo will go together FOC for you).

Sorry no latest photo but the ric colony consist of two color tones as you can see from the photo.

post-10-1115183153.jpg

Eh jpaul in case you dunno.. those are seriously bleached corals... the blasto in the second pics are even worst..... At this condition, you wun be able to sell them, honestly, give me i also dun want.. Its better if you nurse them back to health first ;)

aiya now then u say, wanna discount no need PM you lah just meet at sengkang can liao right?

BTW I can swap rock full of non-bleached rics with you, this is old photo taken more than 6months ago and now the rock has more than 25 polyps on it. You can have it if you top up $650 (very cheap compared to some insane 3 figure prices someone asking for 1 small frag) :P (The zoo will go together FOC for you).

Sorry no latest photo but the ric colony consist of two color tones as you can see from the photo.

hi weeleong,

wow, nice rics. can u lower your price? i am intd. wah 25 polyps? thats amazing.

tempting. tempting. :yeah:

let me seek approval first, pls tell me if can lower price, thks. where do u stay? can i veiw before buying? :thanks:

Eh jpaul in case you dunno.. those are seriously bleached corals... the blasto in the second pics are even worst..... At this condition, you wun be able to sell them, honestly, give me i also dun want.. Its better if you nurse them back to health first ;)

thks to all pms. sorry to disappoint. reserved alady.

dispar anthias, please dun assume i am giving those to u. :thanks:

your tactlessness and adhominen remarks are not appreciated.

thks to all pms. sorry to disappoint. reserved alady.

dispar anthias, please dun assume i am giving those to u. :thanks:

your tactlessness and adhominen remarks are not appreciated.

Erm i know.... I was just saying, if you can't take joke den dun come to forum.... ;);) Anyway i was so surprise you can sell off corals in such bad condition.. eh sell or nv sell also you say one, no one knows ;)

Dear JPaul, I beg to differ, Dispar is just stating fact.

Firstly, in your very first post you said you the whole set for $120 showing photos of them in actinics.

When reefers began asking for photos in white lights, you apologize for not having white lights and there was further request for you to flash the corals to show the actual colours.

After showing the 'Flashed" photos you then swiftly reduced the price per set from $120 to $30! :shock:

With all the above points what do you expect the potential buyers to say?

This is a reef club and I believe we should have the decent responsibilty to our seller. If it is bleached say it bleached loh, why try to hide it with actinics?

If my memory serves me right there is another ex-reefer that used to do that here luckily he disappeared for very long liao. But maybe he is back with a different id??? :unsure:

Anyway, I am super :off: liao. Just wanted to remind you point 2 of Rules and Regulations for Pasar Malam

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

hi weeleong,

wow, nice rics. can u lower your price? i am intd. wah 25 polyps? thats amazing.

tempting. tempting. :yeah:

let me seek approval first, pls tell me if can lower price, thks. where do u stay? can i veiw before buying? :thanks:

Lower price?

I have a few PM asking me to sell the rics rocks to them, in view of this high demand I will have to raise the price.

This is to ensure that the rics rock goes to the person that has real interest in keep them and not buy, frag and resell.

I will PM each and everyone to see who can offer the highest price.

You don't even get such large sized rics in the LFS shipment.

Lower price?

I have a few PM asking me to sell the rics rocks to them, in view of this high demand I will have to raise the price.

This is to ensure that the rics rock goes to the person that has real interest in keep them and not buy, frag and resell.

I will PM each and everyone to see who can offer the highest price.

You don't even get such large sized rics in the LFS shipment.

ya loh and bro weileong free gift eagle eyes zoos somemore ;)

• SRC Member

Actually if its $30 for 3 set of blasto I will get it from you be it bleach or not bleach.

I have confident of nursing it back to full colours.

Pm me if you are really selling all your blastos for $30.

Eric

Dear JPaul, I beg to differ, Dispar is just stating fact.

Firstly, in your very first post you said you the whole set for $120 showing photos of them in actinics.

When reefers began asking for photos in white lights, you apologize for not having white lights and there was further request for you to flash the corals to show the actual colours.

After showing the 'Flashed" photos you then swiftly reduced the price per set from $120 to $30! :shock:

With all the above points what do you expect the potential buyers to say?

This is a reef club and I believe we should have the decent responsibilty to our seller. If it is bleached say it bleached loh, why try to hide it with actinics?

If my memory serves me right there is another ex-reefer that used to do that here luckily he disappeared for very long liao. But maybe he is back with a different id??? :unsure:

Anyway, I am super :off: liao. Just wanted to remind you point 2 of Rules and Regulations for Pasar Malam

Hi gouldian,

i am sorry i did not read the rules and regulations before posting as i am relatively new here. initially did not want to join the forum because i have read numerous remarks and issues here as can be seen in the posts. however, as a singaporean, i should support a singaporean website so i signed up.

As far as i am concerned i have the right to reduce price if i want. Dispar anthias say his remark is merely a joke, ok i'll laugh about it.

As for you gouldian, i bought the coral as it is from the lfs. if u think it is bleached, may i ask which one is bleached? I guess i might as well return to the lfs and ask him why he sell me a coral that invite 'criticism', oops i mean 'joke'.

the price i paid for could be another 'joke' i suppose. so would u be helpng me then?

i think you will not be taking such a remark as a 'joke' in the first place, would u?

you may want to read the post again and then tell me how u feel about it. gentleman?

if u have difficulty giving a fair comment, then i rest my case with you. (joking lah) :thanks:

by the way, this is a joke.