selling off a 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 feet bio tank

• SRC Member

its a cube tank with cover and light and pump is included together with the cover.. so it only need a plug to work. Quite a new tank.. bought it for 6 weeks only.. bought for 280.. interested pls pm me your best offer. thanks~

bro, wad's the price u looking at? when u mention u bought at 280, tt might have frighten some of the reefers, including myself. :lol:

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

its pl light and pump also also dont know leh.. haha.. cause its a bio tank.. the things inside i nv see.. but the cover got 3 socket.. so if u wan add on anything into the tank.. u can just use the socket behind the tank

• SRC Member

bro have some advice for you if you cant answer those questions then you wont get a good offer, people need this info. the pump will have the name and model stamped on it somewhere should not be too hard to find. can you give more info about the lights.

and you would really help your sale a lot with pics.

trying to help here I may be interested if you had more information let me know

d

• SRC Member

ok..i'll try to find out on the pump and like.. and try to get my pics for u guys.. forgot to add.. the edges of the tank are curved. so it's not that square-ish looking

• SRC Member

Is your tank similar to the ones selling at the shop next to L35D? I think there is a fan build in the cover as well. I believe the light is a 9W or 11W PL.