Looking for 2 Ft Tank

mantis

• SRC Member

hi i have some but its 2' x 1' x 1.5 i think also its only about 4-5mm thick you want just tell me where you stay i can send to you. cos me going to jurong late at about 4.30 me h/p 90032363

Lots of generous reefers. Anyway i am also looking to set up another nano tank. a 2ft tank wld be gd enuff for me. my location in the east.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

hi there. i also have a two feet tank that you could have. its a standard two by one foot with 6mm glass i think.

cheers,

ian

ps: i live in toh yi drive near bukit timah plaza. pls sms me at 9-028-4368 if youd like the tank

Hi, Thanks alot. I m currently waiting for Alexgo.....who has said he will let me hv his tank.

Acidjazz - Hey bro, if u wan this tank it's ok with me, if it okk with the 'giver'. :D Btw, still considering the CR? Someone recently selling $300...I think, Check it out. Cheers.

Yes. The bros here are very kind and generous.

hi i have some but its 2' x 1' x 1.5 i think also its only about 4-5mm thick you want just tell me where you stay i can send to you. cos me going to jurong late at about 4.30 me h/p 90032363

:thanks: Alex for the tank....n delivered all the way to my house some more....wow, what more can I ask. :bow:

hi there. i also have a two feet tank that you could have. its a standard two by one foot with 6mm glass i think.

cheers,

ian

ps: i live in toh yi drive near bukit timah plaza. pls sms me at 9-028-4368 if youd like the tank

Thanks bro for the kind offer.......got my QT alreadi.

Perhaps, u can offer it to Acidjazz n try and wrangle some deals from him. He has got some pretty good 'lobangs'. (Rite, Acidjazz? :lol: )

• SRC Member

:thanks: Alex for the tank....n delivered all the way to my house some more....wow, what more can I ask. :bow:

Alex is a great guy... he offered me a 2 ft tank also when I was setting up my quarantine.. Think he got like 4 of them to clear... :lol::D

Anyway, he was kind too when I told him that I won't need it anymore since my neighbour has one to give away....

We need more people like him in the club... ;)