Phuket trip

wedgee

• SRC Member

...and lunches and dinners as well! :P

probably for months to come.. :lol::lol::lol: i'm facing the same issue.. house and renov issue, wedding issues...diving plus new tank to set up... i need to earn $5k per 2 weeks and have 30 days of annual leave to be able to do all these plus diving at all these exotic places.. :P:P .. know of any jobs that offer these?? hahaha

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
Ya abit scary, the currents in Phuket - can be brought on suddenly without warning...especially sometimes when u round a bend on a large mount, the water just swooshes u...How was King Cruiser btw?

The surface current is very strong.. my fiancee had to rejump 5 times as the current swept her off the buoy and i went after her for 3 times... nowadays, she wait for me to jump first... <_< using me to test water..

surprising, while the surface current is very strong.. once u hit like 10m, it started to be pretty calm and comfortable.. and yes, the water is pretty warm.. i did not even zip up my wetsuit.. too warm..

King Cruiser wreck is really amazing.. lots of marine life around it... schools of yellowline snappers.. but dun expect it to be very colorful like the normal reef.. it isnt.. but lots of scorpion and lionfishes.. so, be careful when u place ur hands.. the deepest part of the wreck is abt 30-32M depending on tide.

2 things must see.. the propeller (IT IS HUGE!!!) and the toilet bowl.. hahaha.. it makes a good pic.. to sit and take pics.. ahaha just make sure there isnt a moray residing in it.. otherwise, there will be an epic battle between the "eels"!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

probably for months to come.. :lol::lol::lol: i'm facing the same issue.. house and renov issue, wedding issues...diving plus new tank to set up... i need to earn $5k per 2 weeks and have 30 days of annual leave to be able to do all these plus diving at all these exotic places.. :P:P .. know of any jobs that offer these?? hahaha

Join the club! Same for all except the diving part...decided to put on hold on list of priorities. As for the job and pay, well can't do much on a teacher's salary unlike teachers from the 'old days'...super rich man! :o But then again...like being with and teaching the young-uns! :)

48x30x27' Tank. Beckett Skimmer. Deltec PF600s. RM FR Pro. DE 250Wx2. DE T5 39Wx4. Tunze 7095+6000x2. Sequence DART pumps x2 (1 return+1chiller)

• SRC Member

teacher??? u have so much leave right???

• SRC Member

The surface current is very strong.. my fiancee had to rejump 5 times as the current swept her off the buoy and i went after her for 3 times... nowadays, she wait for me to jump first... <_< using me to test water..

surprising, while the surface current is very strong.. once u hit like 10m, it started to be pretty calm and comfortable.. and yes, the water is pretty warm.. i did not even zip up my wetsuit.. too warm..

King Cruiser wreck is really amazing.. lots of marine life around it... schools of yellowline snappers.. but dun expect it to be very colorful like the normal reef.. it isnt.. but lots of scorpion and lionfishes.. so, be careful when u place ur hands.. the deepest part of the wreck is abt 30-32M depending on tide.

2 things must see.. the propeller (IT IS HUGE!!!) and the toilet bowl.. hahaha.. it makes a good pic.. to sit and take pics.. ahaha just make sure there isnt a moray residing in it.. otherwise, there will be an epic battle between the "eels"!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I would second that.

When I was there I still ya ya papaya, wanted to jump in and prepare my goggle in the water. I was thrown left and right and wasted 10 mins before going down.