wtb

• SRC Member

here's a better suggestion, do some reading in

www.nano-reef.com

U'll be surprised to learn how simple u can keep the setup. I once had two clowns and some corals in an 8 gallon tank with only 28watts of PL light and a hang on filter (no media and just for water movement)...oh and of course liverock and sand :P

Just make sure that ur parameters are in check and do regular water changes..once a week or twice a month depending on how much rock u have and how much shit ur fishes produce :D

just check the site out...it's a great resource for those looking at nano tanks...and don't get fooled to thinking u need a skimmer cos to be honest u don't...it all depends on what u want to do with the tank....i will admit that a skimmer helps but it is by no means a necessity. Had another tank 16 gallons for a year and a half without one...but i had to tear it down when i moved down to singapore :(

Good luck with ur tank... ;)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef