My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

Wah...spent the last 2 days shifitng corals and relocating my ricordeas away from the tunze current......managed to put them together..if they can grow and form a valley of rics there under my tunze, it will be veri good.... :lol:

post-34-1073897951.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

show you guys something.....recently...almost put the guy on sale....I think he is showing affections to me...trying to kiss me in order to stay in the tank....keke.......... :lol::lol::eyebrow::eyebrow:

post-34-1074006091.jpg

"do these grow bigger and then split naturally"

they do ..will show you another pic of my ric garden and what the ric goes thru when they are splitting.

they have to be cut manually to propogate?

I dun cut my ric..or natural except for those bought from fellow reefers

;)

post-34-1074006642.jpg

nicky30092002.....bro..found new hobby of adding animated gifs ahh.. :lol::lol::lol:

Jewel...any time....I probably will meet nickybro on Friday if time permits.....I am staying in Yishun :lol:

nothing much yet....I have yet to do the major restructuring that I wanted to do....maybe coming weekend or something....but has cleaned up my sandbed a bit, sold many corals that are taking up a lot of space infront....

can see sandbed infront liaoz... :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1074009412.jpg

I have always wanted blue tangs .now my big tangs are gone. Only left with YT, PT , flame and these 2 guys... want to thank Flubby for letting me have Bluey... :lol::lol:

post-34-1074010008.jpg

nicky30092002.....bro..found new hobby of adding animated gifs ahh.. :lol::lol::lol:

Jewel...any time....I probably will meet nickybro on Friday if time permits.....I am staying in Yishun :lol:

thats good . let me know time and place. yishun not far

go round sg will take only hours :lol::lol::lol:

:) cant wait to see :D:D

• SRC Member

DeepBlue,

Well, I could not be at your home to view your corals but at least got a glimpse of it...a pic paints a thousand words.

Yeah, thankfully your red prata did not end up at my place, if not, it will :angry: at you :lol:

The corals and fans are doing well in my tank and the under the strong water current and MH light, the fan's flowers are blooming.

I notice that you stack your corals and LR like staircase and so I believed your views are on the frontal with minimum side view ?

yup...I have covered up the side ...nothing much to see anyway...keke...just took some more shots of clams and corals in my tank...normal kind but I still like it :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1074092536.jpg

this is the latest ric..got potential, looks yellowish and pink..got speckle of colours on the bubble tips...hope it colour up veri nicely :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1074093029.jpg

Finally cut down the LS to 3 small tangs....from as many as 6...

Still trying to catch my YT....if successful.....will only keep my 2 blue hippo tang...that's the ideal number of fishes I like to keep for the time being...

catching my flame angel is almost impossible too.( I'm preparing my cynide squirt bottle :evil::evil::evil: Joking)

well, this is the right side of my mixed reef.... :lol::lol::lol: will be putting up a stronger light (250w 20000K) in the next 2 days :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1074421998.jpg