Nano tank...where to get?? Recommendation

ong2ah

• SRC Member

if u wan overflow system...or side filter....can custom make at WAKAI.. :yeah:

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member
Go to WAKAI take a look, there is a 2 ft tank place outside their shop...after that go and ask for a free 2 ft tank...or just buy one only....make your own side overflow system...i am using now. :D but not easy to maint.

lyk tis myself get their 2ft nano set...$590 incule cabinet...sump..everything la...onli no lights nia...my 2 cents.. :lol:

Equipments:

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

tink mario n alvin toking abt different tanks??

the $590 tank is quite big le...probably not the one ong2ah is looking for

there is another tank...very nano n nice which is abt 1 feet with ios wif softies n some clowns inside(can put on table 1)...always attracted to it myself :rolleyes:, but i dunno the price though

should go down 2 wakao 2 have a look

• SRC Member

Hi there, think bro mario is referring to Waikai in Farmart. Went there this afternoon. Asked how much for a 2ft tank with ios(the same one on display outside the shop), was quoted $120 without lights or anything, from wat i c its a 2ft tank with thickness 6mm only :sick: Too ex man... had checked with l*m*4, he only quoted $80. Can try calling l*m*4.

Watch your thoughts’ they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

--Frank Outlaw

• SRC Member
Hi there, think bro mario is referring to Waikai in Farmart. Went there this afternoon. Asked how much for a 2ft tank with ios(the same one on display outside the shop), was quoted $120 without lights or anything, from wat i c its a 2ft tank with thickness 6mm only :sick: Too ex man... had checked with l*m*4, he only quoted $80. Can try calling l*m*4.

bro..is WAKAI...a penny for a quality...singapore glass and malaysia glass tank price differ veri far...but the quality is dere.... :thanks:

Equipments:

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

• SRC Member
tink mario n alvin toking abt different tanks??

the $590 tank is quite big le...probably not the one ong2ah is looking for

there is another tank...very nano n nice which is abt 1 feet with ios wif softies n some clowns inside(can put on table 1)...always attracted to it myself :rolleyes:, but i dunno the price though

should go down 2 wakao 2 have a look

yup, the one i am saying is a small tank..not 2 feet... juz got it... a 1ft + a bit tank...

• SRC Member

agree tat the quality does affect the price... but for a nano tank? is it succh a big diff? personally, if big tanks(4ft and above) will have diff. but 2ft or 1ft shouldn't be any diff. Personal choice :P jus trying to give bro ong2ah an idea of my searches.

bro ong, where u got the tank? interested leh and how much u paid for it? can show pics? thanks a million :bow:

--Frank Outlaw

• SRC Member
agree tat the quality does affect the price... but for a nano tank? is it succh a big diff? personally, if big tanks(4ft and above) will have diff. but 2ft or 1ft shouldn't be any diff. Personal choice :P jus trying to give bro ong2ah an idea of my searches.

bro ong, where u got the tank? interested leh and how much u paid for it? can show pics? thanks a million :bow:

small or big tank...dere is a diff at quality...believe this..malaysia glass gets blur more easily den local... :D ..the silicone too...

Equipments:

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

• SRC Member

Brother, i get my 1 feet plus tank (15cm length) tank from Aquastar in Yishun... juz a very normal ordinary tank, got it for $16. Quality wise, i think not so gd... a bit regret... should have help my friend get a better one... Guess i a bit too over zealous to get the whole set up done.. :unsure:

• SRC Member
:D ...I bought my 2ft FIVE PLAN from cashconverter $8...(somewhere on the internet selling $3) and find few pieces of acrylic plate(measure with you tank to make your OWN IOS inside) total cost of the tank $22+ oyama paper (can not remeber how much) less than $30...if selling in WAKAI..WOW, I can easy make $90...... :whistle ....Anyway...I think I write properly..I just ask you go and see how they design it...and got the idea to make your own... ;)

• SRC Member

Brother, i get my 1 feet plus tank (15cm length) tank from Aquastar in Yishun... juz a very normal ordinary tank, got it for $16. Quality wise, i think not so gd... a bit regret... should have help my friend get a better one... Guess i a bit too over zealous to get the whole set up done.. :unsure:

Have you seen the WAKAI one? take their idea and make your own...if still not IDEA>. PM me..I will draw you a pic of the IOS> :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Mario bro, can help me design a ios for a 2ft? jus a small over flow at the back of the tank but not the whole stretch of the back, get it? thanks a million man. :bow:

--Frank Outlaw